Sign in to follow this  
Recon Racoon

Springfield Range Officer

So, Florida has been very good to me the last few months. Got a new job, making more money, got some things straightend out. So I decided to buy myself something nice. Something I've wanted for a while. I was kicking around the idea of building a 1911, but just couldn't see me finishing it in a timely fashion. So I bought a range officer instead!

Finally took it out today after having for a few weeks and burned through 100 rounds of Winchester white box. And it went fast. First time shooting a 1911, or any 45 acp pistol. But I love it! It's accurate and very smooth. Once I got used to the sites, I was punching the 9 and 10 ring constantly. It's addicting.

First pic is after I finished up for the day. Burned through 100 rounds of 9mm while I was out too, but a majority of that was done by the 1911. I'm hooked guys, I think I'm in trouble!0dddb43e48e958f753bc76478bd225ff.jpgb88efc47a08fde7577f9929503203233.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Cape coral is nice place my aunt moved there about 25 years ago. been about 15 years since i visited..it is just too hot for my northern but there..
The range officer is sweet pistol, good luck with it..

Yeah, it's a bit warm down here. Been about 98 or so with insane humidity. The storms are awesome to watch roll in tho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk