My1stGlock

American Eagle® .223 Rem and 5.56mm 55gr or 62gr FMJ/Ball Ammunition Rebate up to $200.00

Federal has another rebate going on now. Max rebate is upt o $200.00 just read the fine print.

Just gotta find the deals with the low shipping or even free. Please post here if you find any on sale and cheap. 

Palmetto State Armory has some @ $5.99 box of 20 but shipping gonna cost ya.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/federal-xm193f-brown-box-5-56mm-55gr-fmj.html

Rebate link:

https://www.federalpremium.com/downloads/promotions/FP1417_AE5.56and223promo_web_f.pdf

Target Sports USA in CT has them in stock.1000 rounds @ $319.50 less $50 rebate net cost $269.50 DELIVERED! They ship to NJ no prob. 

Federal American Eagle 223 Remington Ammo 55 Grain FMJ Bulk 1000 Rounds

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/federal-ae-223-remington-ammo-55-grain-fmj-bulk-ae223bk-p-1478.aspx

Natchez has Federal American Eagle Rifle Ammunition .223 Rem 62 gr FMJ 3020 fps 1000/ct for $249.99 after rebate.

Free shipping using code FS170170

https://www.natchezss.com/federal-american-eagle-rifle-ammunition-223-rem-62-gr-fmj-3020-fps-1000-ct.html

2 hours ago, deerpark said:

Is the rebate still good?

NVM here it goes:

Valid for purchases made from July 15, 2017 through August 31, 2017. Rebate materials must be postmarked by September 30, 2017.

I don't think Natchez is offering free shipping anymore. I think Targetsportsusa.com has inventory and free shipping for a case. 

On August 27, 2017 at 7:53 PM, bry@n said:

Look at my fs thread. Same price, no hassle of dealing with rebates. No limitations either. Buy 4 or more and I will discount. 

Is there a reason the rebate wouldn't apply if purchased from you?  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By RetNJ47
      Selling my Troy A4 “Other” Firearm 5.56(.223) with Blast Shield (faux suppressor) and BA Hanson profile 11.3” precision barrel with Silencer Co ASR muzzle brake.
      Had gunsmith remove pin and welded muzzle brake on stock 10.5” inch barrel. Upgraded to BA 11.3” performance barrel bringing OAL to 26.8 inches without pin and welded muzzle device. ASR threaded Silco brake added with 6” Blast Shield. Trigger/Feed Ramp polish job for smoother take up and crisp reset(for a Mil-Spec trigger). Only 40 rounds have been fired for testing and proper initial barrel break in using Modern Spartan Systems accuracy oil between shot cycles.
      Full list of modifications:
      -Ballistic Advantage Hanson Profile 5.56 chambered 11.3 inch Performance Series Barrel
      -SilencerCo Muzzle Brake
      -SDTA 6” Blast Shield
      -SBA3 Brace (Black or possibly FDE available)
      -Magpul Gen 2 BUIS and Vertical Foregrip
      -CMMG Stainless Gas Tube
      $1550
      Located in Toms River with closest FFL being Weshoot/Shoreshot. Buyer responsible for transfer fee at FFL.
      Still have stock barrel also if interested.
      **Eotech Not Included** if interested it’s an EOtech EXPS2-0 and I have a G43 magnifier w/STS mount and Surefire light with pressure pad to go along with it.

• By NewYorkCentralRailroad
      Well folks, I'm back with another deal. I've seen what's been going on with 5.56 and .223 pricing, and I hate it as much as you do. I went to a gun show yesterday and people were selling Winchester Service Grade 5.56 for $0.65 per round for a 1000-round case. That's ludicrous, and AmmoSeek doesn't give much better prospects, so I'm here to give a few lucky people a deal. As of 10/23/2023, I will have in my possession 1500 rounds of Winchester White Box 5.56 in 150-round Range Packs. I don't need all of them, so I would like to give y'all some of them. The best deal for any 5.56 on AmmoSeek right now with free shipping is $0.51 per round for some Igman stuff. 
      I'm offering these packs at $73.50 per box, or $0.49 per round. That includes tax! This is the best price that I've found anywhere on the internet for LC 5.56. If you buy more, I might be able to work with you on the price a bit more. Again, I have 8 boxes right now, and will have a total of 10 boxes on Monday, so it's first come first serve. PM me to tell me how much you want, in multiples of 150. If you want all of it, first to post "I'll Take It" wins. 
      Ammo is currently in Philadelphia PA, but I can go anywhere on the PATCO, Atlantic City, SEPTA, or Northeast Corridor rail lines. I've delivered to Trenton and Pennsauken before, as well as all over SE PA. I also have a base in Essex County, if you live out there I can get there relatively easily too. I'm keeping the little Winchester stickers, sorry!

• By NewYorkCentralRailroad
      SOLD Hey, I told y'all that I had some ammo to sell, so here I go. I have a significant quantity of Nemo Arms branded PPU 5.56 55 grain FMJBT ammunition, and I'm looking to get rid of some of it. I have 1000 rounds, but I'd like to keep 200ish rounds, so I'm open to selling up to 760 rounds to a buyer. I'm suggesting $260 for the full 760 rounds, making it $0.35 a round. If you want a different quantity or have an offer, shoot me a message. 
      I can go anywhere NJ transit rail goes, so if there's a NJ transit rail station local to you, odds are I can get there. I'm based out of Philadelphia, so anywhere on the Atlantic City or NEC rail lines I can get to with ease. I also have a base in Essex County, and I'll be up there weekend after next. First to say they want it gets it!

• I've watched a lot of "Mighty Ships" series on TV, as well as cruise ship series. It seems prevalent for large ships to have GPS tracking, and possibly guidance. So the path of this ship should be on record somewhere. And one critical fact would be whether or not as the ship approached the bridge it followed the correct path in the harbor channel. The conspiracy aspect would ask was  one of the electronic guidance/navigation systems hacked to put it on a collision course? I'm not anxious to find a terrorist attack. But if you'd asked me on September 10, 2001 what were the odds of four hijacked aircraft being successfully flown by amateurs into three iconic American structures... I will say there's not a doubt in my mind there are nasty people that crossed the border to cause trouble. I just can't be certain how, and how much.
    • It's been reported now that there were two harbor pilots on board and 21 crewmen. The article mentions that there were no cars on the bridge when it collapsed.   Actually, divers found two people trapped in their car.  They were recovered Tuesday afternoon. 
    • My CDefense has a way different bullet profile / ogive than my CDuty..............easy to tell apart.