Sign in to follow this  
Cyanide02Z06

Pro 2nd amendment land use attorney?

Can anyone recommend a pro 2nd amendment land use attorneys?  I'm pursuing my FFL license and my town is being difficult.  (yes, i have a commercial space and it's not being run out of my house).  I've already talked to several highly regarded land use attorneys but I feel they don't have my best interest in mind.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Cyanide02Z06 said:

Can anyone recommend a pro 2nd amendment land use attorneys?  I'm pursuing my FFL license and my town is being difficult.  (yes, i have a commercial space and it's not being run out of my house).  I've already talked to several highly regarded land use attorneys but I feel they don't have my best interest in mind.

Thanks!

Sending you a PM.

1 minute ago, mikeyjones said:

Not sure why you mentioned that it's not being run out of your house. You're allowed to run a business out of your house. Even a FFL. Assuming your town permits business (period) to be run out of your house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some towns have ordinances against this. But it typically applies to heavy equipment. Etc.