capt14k

Why was Dashcam disabled in Minneapolis Police Shooting

1 hour ago, capt14k said:

Since that article claimed to be setting the facts straight why was there no mention of the 3 complaints filed against Noor, 2 from 2017 that are open, or the pending lawsuit he is party to.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Link or stfu! If you need a translation, pm Hellen Wate 

This is crazy! I support the police but this poor lady was in her pajamas running to the people she called for help. The chief of police said it was a bad judgement on the officers part. He needs to be charged with manslaughter like any other citizen would be and have his day in court. 

• Like 3

He won't be charged. Courts have already ruled a cop can knock on your door in the middle of the night and shoot you dead. Even if they don't announce themselves, have the wrong person, and the wrong house. Just because you are holding a pistol at your side. Everytime a cop is held to a lower standard than a civilian, the distrust increases, and unfortunately the danger for the police increase. Every good cop should be talking out against the Andrew Scott Murder, but I don't remember reading much about it. I am sure many disagree with what happened in many murders by cop, but there is the unwritten rule of standing by their own, no matter how bad and wrong they maybe.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/03/cops-given-pass-for-shooting-innocent-man-in-his-own-apartment/

• Like 2

The chief resigned.

There's a storm coming and she was seeking to get away from it.

This diversity hire, unqualified POS murdered that woman and he's not going to get away with it.  The Australian government is involved.  There is no way this shit stain gets off.  Maybe he'll do us all a favor and jump off a cliff.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

Case closed, Johnson. Now sprinkle some crack on the body and let's get out of here. 

No amount of blue fog is going to make this one go away.   They will dig into his reviews, how he did in the academy, any communication about him, on and on.   Everyone involved in hiring this turd will be under a microscope and when they out the fact that he was in the position for one reason only, i.e. he's a Somali Muslim, there is going to be hell to pay. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

What you just describe is crucifixion by public opinion not an official and unbiased investigation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There will be official inquiries into everything behind this.   The Australian government will demand it and public opinion will support it.  This was an indefensible killing by an unqualified diversity hire, from the seat of his cruiser, across his partner into the body of an unarmed woman in her pajamas with no obvious threat.    There is no way you can twist this into a good shoot.  This is a very high profile case and every level of government will end up demanding a report.  The Mayor tossed the chief under the bus, the Mayor is next, count on it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Malsua said:

There will be official inquiries into everything behind this.

<snip>

This was an indefensible killing by an unqualified diversity hire,

Sounds like an official inquiry is unnecessary. You already know what happened. 

1 minute ago, voyager9 said:

Sounds like an official inquiry is unnecessary. You already know what happened. 

If this diversity hire weren't wearing a uniform, you wouldn't be erecting a blue wall in front of his indefensible actions.   What I know of it is irrelevant anyway.   I do know how politics works though, specially when foreign governments are involved.   The stench of his employment will end up on a lot of people and others heads will roll.

• Like 2

The city has a Somali Muslim population of 30,000. This officer was the first of that population to become a cop. The city made a huge deal about his hiring. I don't for a second think his faith or skin color played a factor in this shooting, I do however feel that special (political) dispensation was given to ensure the placement of this "poster boy" in the department despite any disqualifying tendencies he may have shown in the academy. 

This will be determined to be a bad shoot without a doubt. Sorry HE. My Dad was a career Philly cop and I served as a cop in Jersey years ago. I feel sorry for the victim and the cop that shot her. They are both victims of a very sick, racially driven society!

No need to apologize to me.

I don't know what the hell happened that night. I wasn't there.

Just because I am not in a rush to nail this guy to a cross doesn't mean I have decided that no one had done anything wrong.

I'm just being patient and waiting for real info and actual facts and not relying solely on emotion to color my decision.

20 hours ago, capt14k said:

This is the stuff that makes me livid. An innocent civilian gets killed, and it gets passed off like someone made a paperwork complaint from the DMV. What policies and procedures have changed? How about you have the desk call the residence, and have a black and white outside with the lights on for all to see. Someone pounds on my door in the middle of the night I will be armed, too.

I wonder what would happen to a civilian where cops forced a wrong house entry and got killed by the homeowner "by mistake"?

The civilian will be charged with murder in the communist states for sure. Possibly in other states as well. Even though they would be perfectly within their rights in many states to shoot an unwanted intruder who enters their home. Regardless if it is cops making a mistake or a serial killer, they should be able to defend their castle. There is no way no how cops who knocked on the wrong door should be able to shoot an armed homeowner inside their home especially when they don't even raise their firearm. However the 2nd Amendment and The Civil Right to Life both took a major blow with this case. Hopefully it is appealed to the Supreme Court. I have a feeling the Appellate Decision would be reversed 5-4.