stuckinNJ

AutoGlove "full auto" simulation

http://www.autogloveusa.com/index.html

"Now you can have a simulated Glock 18, or turn your AR into your very own simulated machine gun without any government approval.   For those people living in the overly restricted states of California, New York, New Jersey, and Massachusetts, now you too can enjoy the fun of simulated full auto fire!"

Ok everyone, who's gonna be the first to buy one of these??

Cute, but why?

I rather have that Fostech Echo trigger than that. At least I could flip the selector around to that fun position, without the price of getting a full-auto rifle. When I move, probably going to be picked up/tossed into the lower that I started building, but lost interest. Would be my first free rifle build. [emoji41]

• Like 1

On 7/20/2017 at 10:13 AM, Screwball said:

Cute, but why?

I rather have that Fostech Echo trigger than that. At least I could flip the selector around to that fun position, without the price of getting a full-auto rifle. When I move, probably going to be picked up/tossed into the lower that I started building, but lost interest. Would be my first free rifle build. emoji41.png

I have one that I must have preordered over a year ago and received it in March or April.  It's really is lot of fun.  I bought it with the bolt carrier so I wouldn't have to do the machining.  

• Like 1