Sign in to follow this  
HBecwithFn7

If the 2A Fairy Existed -

If the 2A fairy existed and could grant you three 2A wishes, what would you wish for? The only restriction being that you cannot wish for money for purchases. You'll have to earn that yourself. 011.gif

My pics:

1) Either Open Carry in FL or a clarification in the law that removes the "discretion" given to LE as to what constitutes "improper display" of a concealed weapon;

2) National reciprocity (not that it would do me any good, as I won't ever be traveling to an "anti" state with any inventory, but for those would benefit from it).

3) A serious curtailment if not total repeal of the NFA, and sporter clause of 1968 GCA and 1986 FOPA. such that i can buy whatever conventional firearms I want to buy without federal intervention

• Like 1

1) Every politician (federal, state, local) and judge that has ever, even once, voted or ruled to infringe the right to keep and bear arms would find themselves unable to continue to serve.   How that happens really doesn't matter but I'd enjoy it more if it's painful.

2) Their replacements would repeal every illegal infringement on the 2nd Amendment including the National Firearms Act of 1934, the Gun Control Act of 1968, Gun Free School Zones, and all the rest.

3) Schools would teach gun safety in elementary school and live fire firearms safety training would become a mandatory graduation requirement for high school.  High school rifle teams would be as common as football teams.

• Like 3