Sign in to follow this  
jm1827

Had to put our Chessie down

13 hours ago, FishNHard said:

I agree with ZEKE rescue if you can all of mine were rescues as well , my wife joined the rescue as a foster and we pretty much adopted all that we fostered LOL ,

Going to start looking as soon as we finish my daughter's college visits this summer, would be too much to get a dog now when we are gallivanting all over the east coast.  

I will definitely be looking at rescues, but may also look at labs and Chesapeake Bay Retrievers as well, and of course will be looking at some lab & Chessie rescues.  It is way too quiet around the house without a dog!

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, jm1827 said:

Going to start looking as soon as we finish my daughter's college visits this summer, would be too much to get a dog now when we are gallivanting all over the east coast.  

I will definitely be looking at rescues, but may also look at labs and Chesapeake Bay Retrievers as well, and of course will be looking at some lab & Chessie rescues.  It is way too quiet around the house without a dog!

Defiantly keep your eyes out for a rescue but if your looking for a breeder my vet (who is a longtime family friend) breeds, shows and hunts Chesapeakes. So if you need a pro 2a breeder in hunterdon county let me know and I'll put you In touch.