Sign in to follow this  
jtd771

"Smart Gun" easily defeated

This video came up on my YouTube feed, https://youtu.be/ANllOmgJH9Y. So the gun NJ wants to mandate every store sell, and eventually become the only pistol you can buy, can either be rendered useless by a 900 mhz transmitter (aren't those in cordles phones and garage door openers) or can be fired by anyone with $15 worth of magnets? Fantastic. How long till the criminals have these transmitters effectively giving them an invisible shield against these guns?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, jtd771 said:

This video came up on my YouTube feed, https://youtu.be/ANllOmgJH9Y. So the gun NJ wants to mandate every store sell, and eventually become the only pistol you can buy, can either be rendered useless by a 900 mhz transmitter (aren't those in cordles phones and garage door openers) or can be fired by anyone with $15 worth of magnets? Fantastic. How long till the criminals have these transmitters effectively giving them an invisible shield against these guns?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Nobody has yet been forced to buy, so it has not yet been able to go through "constitutional scrutiny "

we need 2 more justices this term. And yes the " confiscate... confiscate " is.... an idiot