Grapeshot

SCCY CPX-3

So, I've got a permit I need to use, and I was reading a review in last month's Guns & Ammo about the SCCY CPX-3 in .380. The review was pretty positive, and at $230 MSRP I am intrigued. Anyone have any experience with this gun? I see that some of you have had feeding issues with other SCCY handguns, although this seemed to feed anything that the reviewers threw at it. G&A's conclusion:

"The design, performance, and price of the CPX-3 are enough to rate our attention. When combined with the knowledge that this pistol is made entirely in the U.S. and almost exclusively machined from steel billet, the CPX-3 becomes a big deal. I can find no other DOA semiautomatic pistol with a better cost-to-performance ratio than those offered by SCCY"

Have experience with the CPX2, very nice gun. Solid shooter. Heavy trigger pull but a tack driver. I regret selling it, sold it to pick up a Glock 42. The only downside at the time was the Magazines, they were hard to find and built cheap. The gun itself was a quality gun, was going to use it as an off duty but decided to go smaller.