S&W39

Recoil Range

well if it doesn't include lane time it'd be the same price as GFH.  lowest silver membership is now $299 and 15/hr for a 25yard port.  but there are good perks at GFH like their $20 transfers, super clean facility, and amazing rental wall.  I thought it was worth it.

We'll see what happens when they're open, but it looks like the 279/year means that you pay 20/hr.  "We are still working on some other membership options".

So if you only go to the range twice a month that's almost $500 more a year on top of the membership fee.

@BobA, @Darrenf, @remixer, @DSD1026, @fatty, @124gr9mm, @Tony13

I know this was posted a long time ago but I am just seeing it now. We have finally begun construction and are pretty excited about it.

Sorry for the confusion, and to answer everyone's question, you can either pay $279 per year for unlimited usage, or $20 per hour. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Recoil said:

@BobA, @Darrenf, @remixer, @DSD1026, @fatty, @124gr9mm, @Tony13

I know this was posted a long time ago but I am just seeing it now. We have finally begun construction and are pretty excited about it.

Sorry for the confusion, and to answer everyone's question, you can either pay $279 per year for unlimited usage, or $20 per hour. 

Not bad pricing.  So what are we looking at? Maybe 8-11 months if the weather is good? 

I understand the full drawings have not been submitted yet for approval. Is that a strategy? I am just curious. Also I hope you are able to go back in and get the retail. Seems unfair to not have it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk