Sign in to follow this  
Zeke

Question for those of you familiar with Pennington

South on 31 right before tree farm rd and tree farm village there appears to be a rather disturbed individual. He sits in what appears to be an old police crown Vic. There are spray paint signs everywhere on the road frontage. All kinds of weird stuff.

what is going on there?

5 hours ago, Golf battery said:

Right Louu.  Def weird nj.  On rte 31 look across from mavis tire or the zydus building.  Cant miss it.  

Heres one from last winter.  Ill get a video today. 

IMG_0729.JPG

House doesn't have windows or doors now

Its a long story.  But a good one.  Last month im in my back field pruning and i watched him get into a vebal fight with his dumpster.  Yelling and blaming the dumpster it was its fault.  Also got video of his truck being torched.  Thats why he got the new fake cop car last month.  He torched his truck.  And flattened his last suv with his loader.   Its been lively here the last 18 months.  Its gonna be a death by cops thing in the end.   

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Displaced Texan said:

Left late. Didn't do a drive by. My curiosity is piqued though. Crazy people are sometimes fun to watch. Lol

Um, you gotta see this.

23 hours ago, Golf battery said:

Its a long story.  But a good one.  Last month im in my back field pruning and i watched him get into a vebal fight with his dumpster.  Yelling and blaming the dumpster it was its fault.  Also got video of his truck being torched.  Thats why he got the new fake cop car last month.  He torched his truck.  And flattened his last suv with his loader.   Its been lively here the last 18 months.  Its gonna be a death by cops thing in the end.   

Ok,  who won the argument him or the callous unnerving dumpster?

Dumpster won the verbal.  He then punched and kicked it and walked away waving his arms and yelling at it.  If you go past again going south.  Look back left about 150 yards in.  Youll see the truck he torched on top a hill he built.  

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

I rilly feel bad, dude prolly needs help mentally 

They took him away early spring for an eval.  Was deemed ok so they let him go. 

Nowadays, 'treatment' is putting them on meds, patting them on the ass, and sending them home. It is the up to the individual to continue with his or her med regime. Many of them just stop taking meds for one reason or another. Then they are back to square one. 

There is very little REAL treatment for mental illness these days.