Mrs. Peel

Another Successful SHOTGUN SHOOTOUT! Sunday, 9/17, Clinton WMA

10 minutes ago, Smokin .50 said:

Pleasure meeting new faces & shooting with all of you!  Enjoyed mentoring & missing my share too!  It was so nice to not see anyone being swept, so congrats to all on the excellence in your safety protocols.

I've decided I'm doing hot dogs for the next Meet-Up (if that's OK with everyone here?).  The Coalition will be the sponsor so Peel won't have to go out of pocket (she needs to SAVE $$ FOR ALL THOSE GUNS SHE WANTS after-all, lol).  So long as we use trash bags & clean-up after ourselves it shouldn't be a problem.  The dumpster makes a BBQ a might easier to clean-up after :) .  I was the last in our party to leave yesterday and I must say we as a group really didn't leave a trace.  Peel, the left-over munchkins made a great dessert after some home-made Italian meatballs & gravy :) .

In case anyone wants any info on the Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners (a tax-exempt 501(c)3 Corp.), here's a link to the web site:   http://www.cnjfo.com .  Our Justifiable Need campaign has its' own web site, linked from the main site:   http://www.JustifiableNeed.com .  Fighting bad gun laws every day for all of US!  Hope to see you at NJSAFE this Saturday!

Rosey

That sounds great, Rosey! To be fair, some other person (don't know who) who arrived before me brought the dunkin' donuts fare.  And, in all fairness, I was the beneficiary of other people's firearms... ammo... clays... throwers... and instruction - for which I paid not a thin dime. So, please... bringing a few snacks? I definitely got the better part of that deal!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Smokin .50 said:

In case anyone wants any info on the Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners (a tax-exempt 501(c)3 Corp.), here's a link to the web site:   http://www.cnjfo.com .  Our Justifiable Need campaign has its' own web site, linked from the main site:   http://www.JustifiableNeed.com .  Fighting bad gun laws every day for all of US!  Hope to see you at NJSAFE this Saturday!

Rosey

If I wasn't wearing my NJGF shirt since it was such a big NJGF Showing, I woulda worn my CNJFO shirt :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

That sounds great, Rosey! To be fair, some other person (don't know who) who arrived before me brought the dunkin' donuts fare.  And, in all fairness, I was the beneficiary of other people's firearms... ammo... clays... throwers... and instruction - for which I paid not a thin dime. So, please... bringing a few snacks? I definitely got the better part of that deal!

That's the thing about the Firearms "Community"---we always share!  I shared guns, shells & mentoring.  Others shared food items (and thanks to the DD bringer!), and still others shared clays & machines.  Most shared their scatterguns (I got to play with Chris's Vepr).  It's a nice mix for certain!  If you feel the need to bring something, we'll work it out as the date gets closer :) .

• Like 1

Ok, FYI, if you were at shootgun shootout, I'm the chubby gal in the pink hoodie.

FYI, for many years, I have scrupulously protected my privacy on the net. No pics, ever... I don't even have a headshot on my own (underutilized) Facebook page... I never mention the town where I live.. I am cautious about passing out my cell phone number...etc. Why? Well, it's one part vanity (yes, kids, even chubby, middle-aged ladies like to remember when they were pretty-pretty princesses... LOL)... but it's mainly two parts personal security. (There's a colorful, Oprah-worthy backstory... isn't there always?) But, the point is... I'd appreciate if you DON'T post any pics, even groups shots, that I'm in. And Krdshrk would appreciate it, too - cuz then he doesn't have me asking him to take them down - again. Thanks, guys! :D

- A Woman with an Interesting Past

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

I KNEW IT! Peel is former CIA!  btw, all I noticed was those leopard skin ear muffs.

Talk to me about tradecraft, my friend - anything you want to know! :D

9 minutes ago, cabalrayz said:

next shotgun shootout i will be facebook live all day :D

Facebook live? Oh, dear.

You know, on most forums, you can count on 1 wiseass reply to a serious post. On these forums? You can always seem to bank on at least 2 wiseass replies...! You boys do yourselves proud.

• Like 1

Just now, Krdshrk said:

Pssht... you'd never show up...  You're supposed to be working at Monmouth Arms.

Not on Sundays, i never show up cause its almost 2hrs away from me.  I want an invite to the next meetup at cjrpc, i was at the club but didn't know it was happening :(

Also i can completely understand the no pictures on the net/facebook i do the same it would complicate my job if pictures of me and guns showed up all over.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

... some other person (don't know who) who arrived before me brought the dunkin' donuts fare.  

That was me, I figured coffee and munchkins wouldn't be turned down first thing in the AM :)

-Jim

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChrisJM981 said:

Aside from Smoking .50, Krdshrk, and Purple Patrick  I don't know who was who. :(

I guess this is why you need to go to more than one... you get acquainted with people over time. Though I will bring name tags to the next one, for anyone who doesn't mind labeling themselves. Mine will say "No Pics Peel".

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

I guess this is why you need to go to more than one... you get acquainted with people over time. Though I will bring name tags to the next one, for anyone who doesn't mind labeling themselves. Mine will say "No Pics Peel".

@Displaced Texan would say" Mrs PP's bitch"

highlight of my day!!!! Lmao!