Mrs. Peel

Another Successful SHOTGUN SHOOTOUT! Sunday, 9/17, Clinton WMA

On 9/17/2017 at 7:48 PM, Displaced Texan said:

Don't forget the matching Browning accessories!!! You HAVE to match!!!

Mrs. Peel:

I certainly respect your desire and request for no pictures of yourself in the future, but even without them, I have to say that you made a very memorable and feminine fashion statement at the shootout….

Your unique playful leopard-print hearing protection were noticed by everyone, which made you even more memorable.  When I described them to my wife she said she would like to get a pair of those….

So following up on the related comment quoted above by Displaced Texan, which i definitely agree with, I did some quick online research and have found some items that you may want to consider purchasing, (if you do not already own them….), prior to our next Shotgun Shootout Meet to compliment your shooting fashion ensemble of accessories.  They include the following:
All the best.......  Cheers

AVB-AMG

ae0976d8f574933fb720fd1df19bbc58--ear-protection-gun-cases.jpg

ac-glock-otbsinglebelt-and-clip-holster--bg-leopard.jpg

50256.jpg

And if you feeling like baking, here is an idea for a delicious looking cake that we all will know that you and only you, would have made:

mluoffstqsdgbuzyypdb.jpg

• Like 3

LMAO!!! Yeah, the last time I went to the range, I looked up and there was a guy next to me who was looking at me and chuckling - honestly, at first I froze (paranoid much?) - then he pointed to my leopard ear muffs and gave a thumbs up. We both enjoyed a good laugh

If your wife is interested... the brand is called Sweet Shot USA... and they have matching leopard print shooting gloves (which I intend to get now that cooler weather is setting in!) and also the bitchin' glasses which you happen to have pictured above (yep, I have those already!) :D They also have the same 3 items (earmuffs, glasses, gloves) as I recall in black and white zebra print.... and the gloves also come in black "leather and lace". Ya know, it's like handbags - a woman has to have options. 

The company has a "shopify" website that never loads, so I'm not going to list it here. But here's another site that carries the brand - and carries lots of other good gear for lady shooters too: http://www.jadeshooting.com/shop/   And this is yet another good site for accessories your wife might want to check out too: https://thewellarmedwoman.com/ 

And, of course, it's always worth searching Amazon. I don't recall where I nabbed them - it might have been amazon actually. The earmuffs are rated 29db and they're $26 bucks on these sites. Affordable fun. Wish her happy shopping... from me! And tell her when I eventually meet her at one of these events, I'll be looking forward to seeing what she picked out! (You know, AVB, you expressed your wife's resistance to concealed carry... but once she sees all the cute concealed carry options for women... that resistance might melt away! This could work in your favor, for sure.)

On 9/17/2017 at 4:47 PM, Scorpio64 said:

It was great meeting everyone.  I just want to let you know, I've probably already forgotten your names....  I'm terrible remembering names.  A big thanks to those who brought the throwers and to those who threw the birds.

I asked you why you only load bottom barrel. And when you saw my dismal hd 870 frustration, you lent me your wing master (?) 3-3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

I asked you why you only load bottom barrel. And when you saw my dismal hd 870 frustration, you lent me your wing master (?) 3-3

870 Express. Good all around shotty. Too cheap to spring for a wing master

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

870 Express. Good all around shotty. Too cheap to spring for a wing master

Now names become faces you parked between us and fishnut ( jeep)

@Displaced Texanwas in my carpool.

@Mrs. Peel occupied our awning..mostly she brought food.

good shot my friend.... good shot

• Like 1