Mrs. Peel

Another Successful SHOTGUN SHOOTOUT! Sunday, 9/17, Clinton WMA

4 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

If Chris shows up, I'm gonna go bananas.  I loved him and he walked away.  I even sold him one of my Glocks. 

It sounds like there's an intriguing backstory here! You'll have to tell me all about it when you attend. ;) 

1 minute ago, ChrisJM981 said:

This should be good :popcorn:

I've been told I have a very soothing, therapeutic personality... perhaps it will help? Because I can already see there's a lot of bottled up hostility here! Should make for an interesting morning if RayRay attends. Doesn't every event need a little drama? :unsure: 

14 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

I've been told I have a very soothing, therapeutic personality... perhaps it will help? Because I can already see there's a lot of bottled up hostility here! Should make for an interesting morning if RayRay attends. Doesn't every event need a little drama? :unsure: 

There's no drama. Ray Ray is just upset I wouldn't give in to his advances. :lol:

Life got busy, and we don't get to go shooting every other week anymore. I'm lucky if I go every other month. Maybe I can convince him to move out to the sticks with me. He can grow a beard (maybe), wear flannel shirts, and clean his guns in the backyard without being judged (or having the cops called) by neighbors. :D

14 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

I did, at the last meet up.  Remember?  She used my 930 and fell in love. 

Ray-Ray...it's a 2 step process!

1) remove your head from your ass. 

2) show up to shoot out 

:)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

Ray can't tell Zeke's women apart. 

Careful there! Stop stirring up trouble! Refer to me as one of "Zeke's women" - you'll get my buddy Mrs. Z mad at me... and I hear she's an excellent shot. That would not turn out well for me!

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Careful there! Stop stirring up trouble! Refer to me as one of "Zeke's women" - you'll get my buddy Mrs. Z mad at me... and I hear she's an excellent shot. That would not turn out well for me!

free to good home... you would give him back in 5 mins. :icon_lol:

• Like 3