Zeke

Live PD on A&E

57 minutes ago, Mrs.Zeke said:

Wonder if it’s something with their sense of smell or maybe just a behavior difference?  

Yeah Alyissa Wright is a K-9 handler, she’s my hero lol. Don’t mess with her, she will take your ass right to the ground. 

is she the one that tackled both the husband AND wife and held them pinned when she responded to a domestic?

also.....and this might be best answered by our leo's on the board......why are dogs called k9's?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

is she the one that tackled both the husband AND wife and held them pinned when she responded to a domestic?

also.....and this might be best answered by our leo's on the board......why are dogs called k9's?

Canus lupus familiaris

2 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

Yep that’s her!

4 hours ago, Mrs.Zeke said:

Yeah Alyissa Wright is a K-9 handler, she’s my hero lol. Don’t mess with her, she will take your ass right to the ground. 

Sorry, the Latina in Arizona is waaaaaay hotter.

On 11/4/2017 at 0:38 AM, Mrs.Zeke said:

Seems like all K-9’s are male, is that true, or just a coincidence?  Don’t think I have ever seen a female K-9. 

There are female K9s.

My little bro is a K9 handler and has a side business as a breeder/trainer out in Missouri.

rvaJlgg.jpg

Say hello to Dax. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, 67gtonut said:

Flex............... is awesome....

and Sgt. Leverett is the human lie detector 

Flex is awesome. Where did Sgt. Leverett get that designation? I'm new to the show. I'm curious why those two upstanding progressives are in a carwash...