Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Swizz70

FS: 2011 BMW M3 Competition Package with Warranty

1 post in this topic

2011 BMW M3 $36,500.00 OBO
46,200 miles
Extended Platinum Warranty valid until 83,880 miles or 1/14/2020 whichever comes first
4.0L/414-hp/295-lb-ft DOHC 32-valve V-8
EPA city/hwy: 14 / 20 mpg

7 speed DCT (Double-Clutch Transmission)
Exterior: Jerez Black Metallic
Interior: Fox Red Novillo Leather
Carbon Leather Trim
Competition Package (ZCP)
Electronic Damping Control (EDC)
M Flat-bottom Alcantara Steering Wheel (alcantara suede surface, M stitching, and yellow steering angle indicator)
19" M Light-alloy wheels
Michelin Pilot Super Sports 245/35/19 F 265/35/19 R
Vorsteiner front bumper
Carbon fiber roof
Carbon fiber front splitter
Carbon fiber rear spoiler
Carbon fiber rear diffuser
M-Performance Exhaust
3M Tint 30%

Navigation System
Bluetooth
USB adapter
Universal Garage Door Opener
Power Heated Front Seats w/ Driver Seat Memory

I purchased this in January 2016 with 35,880 miles on it, I am the second owner. Current mileage is 46,200 as I still drive her on nice weekends. Quick and excellent handling car, never race tracked it. Only selling because I bought a Jeep and she sits more than I drive it. Located in Deptford NJ.

PM, text, or call me if interested.
Philip 609-792-7674

M3_12.jpg

M3_20.jpg

M3_1.jpg

M3_3.jpg

M3_8.jpg

BMW5.JPG

M3_7.jpg

M3_9.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Tack Tickle
      - Silver coupe in excellent condition with Automatic trans.
      - Super low highway miles - 56,000.
      - 1 owner, no accidents. Pampered and garage kept.
      - Oil change and tire rotation every 5,000 miles. Spark plugs recently changed. All maintenance paperwork available.
      - Rear pads replaced & rotors resurfaced less then 10,000 miles ago.
      - Front pads replaced & rotors resurfaced this month.

0-60 in 5.4 seconds

Brand new floor mats & All weather mats.
      Leather heated seats.
      Power moon roof.
      Premium sound system w/ 6 Disc CD changer and built in XM satellite radio.

Extras - Installed by Auto Image in Brick, NJ
      3M Premium Tinted windows with lifetime warranty - $229 when installed
      K&N Typhoon Air Intake (Increases gas mileage and Horsepower) - $519 when installed
      Viper Remote Start (top of the line with Lifetime warranty) - $499 when installed

Asking $13,500

More pics available at http://www.thejst.com/Honda

• By Silent Service
      I need some advice guys.

I have a stag model 2, got approx 3K to 4K rounds through it and the cam pin in the bolt has failed.

Second issue, I, nor anyone else that has shot this gun has been able to get groups tighter than 2" at 100 yrds. (Bad shooter, me, is eliminated because the other guys are very good shooters).
      I have shot out to 400 yards with this gun hitting an 8" target consistently.
      Typically shoot 5.56 Federal XM193 55grn ball ammo, I've also shot 2.23 American Eagle 50 grn varmint tip.

The weapon has never failed to load, fire or eject (even with the broken pin). Prior to the cam pin failure I had shot about 1K to 1.2K rounds without cleaning. I was curious to see when the weapon would start to have FTL, FTF, FTE issues. I decided to check the gun prior to a Sunday outing and found the failure.

I'm wondering if the failure was caused by my sonic solution cleaner, lack of cleaning, or just a faulty pin. The bolt looks fine.

Getting through to Stag has been a challenge but they finally sent me a warranty return slip. I also ordered replacement parts, that I have yet to get a confirmation on.

Here is my real question. Should I send this weapon back to Stag or just replace the broken pin? I'm afraid in todays climate that I may not get the gun back. I can deal with the accuracy issue, (non-issue?) and I'm not that concerned about replacing a $3 to $8 pin. I ordered some from Brownells too.

Thanks
    •   Might I suggest...? Withholding your viewing time and your dollars is your right (after all, Kap and other players are free to protest and express their opinions... but so are YOU!). That said, I think you should make sure your protest is not a silent one. Simply sending an email or a hardcopy letter to your team's owners and the NFL mgmt, telling them that you'll no longer be watching and why, would be much more impactful!  Power of the pen, baby! Don't underestimate it.
    • Pisses me off too because you can buy pistol ammo online most of the time.
      Sig does the same crap. Wanted to try their new defense ammo and same bs.

Anyway, if you get the safe on Sale for $20 or so, just buy the ammo whichever way you normally would. Same thing.

Don't forget about the stock issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Nah, I will still buy one. I just got pissed based on principle so I did not order just then. Let me know if you get the ammo. Not a deal killer for me but I also don't need another soft pistol case.
    • Thank you Col Powers.  I knew Sgt Mongrella.  I attended his funeral.  These overpaid self-important assholes can kiss my left nut.   The NFL will never see a dime from me while they tolerate this crap.   
    • Didn't buy one because the ammo?

That's silly. I bought it before I even knew of the promo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk