Njsarge

Off duty carry independence hall and surrounding attractions

5 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

From a buddy that is a municipal PA cop:

"You're good under LEOSA for Independence Hall and the Bell.

You just need to declare and a DCNR Ranger may come verify status.

Not sure on Mint. It was closed when we went last year. It's Federal so who knows."

Didn't know that.  Thanks for setting me straight.

From a buddy that is a municipal PA cop:
"You're good under LEOSA for Independence Hall and the Bell.
You just need to declare and a DCNR Ranger may come verify status.
Not sure on Mint. It was closed when we went last year. It's Federal so who knows."

Thanks that is what I thought just wanted to confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• My township sent out notices that they are dispatching "assessors" to do exterior and interior inspections on all properties.  We have had an assessor in our home probably three times since we've owned this property. What I found interesting is that the word TAX is not mentioned once in the letter, which leads me to believe the inspection is a little more broader than what the letter suggests.  Like they left out the word tax for a very specific reason. Refusal of the interior inspection is allowed (pfft, allowed) and we plan on doing exactly that.  It's the same freaking house it was when we bought it 28 years ago. Just wondering, without getting political in the GD section, how often does your town or borough inspect the interior of your home?
    • I will take the LWRC for $1100 if still avail....sending PM.
    • Boom! Today all Newton is in the high $3.60s. All hail Bidenomics! And all that Alaska land he just took off the list of oil prospects.
    • I have a like new (only zeroed) PSA Sabre KAC M110 Clone in 7.62x51mm. This is PSA's clone version of the infamous Knights Armament M110. Very high quality, excellent 2 stage trigger, 20" chrome lined barrel, adjustable gas block, and is NJ legal with a pinned Surefire SOCOM muzzle brake.  Radian Raptor charging handle and Radian ambi safety. Upper and lower are billet receivers compatible with all KAC SR-25 and LMT MWS/MARS-H pattern receivers.  Im no where close to being a long range shooter but ive been able to get 0.7 MOA out of it with 175gr federal gold medal match ammo and Im sure the rifle is capable of much better accuracy. Asking $1650 (which is a steal for what you get) at any FFL thats a reasonable distance from Jersey City. I can also ship but that would be on your dime.  Optic/bipod etc not included but can be purchased if interested. Vortex Razor Gen-II HD 3-18x50 FFP with the new EBR-7C MRAD illuminated reticle in a 1.54 reptilia mount. Id include the optic for another $1700. Happy to answer any questions or provide more pictures. Not interested in any trades. Thank you.