The latest issue of the ANJRPC bulletin included an article on NRA's efforts to get out the vote for this year's gubernatorial election. They have three grassroots field reps, including the author of the article. If you can tear yourselves away from polishing your blue guns for a few hours this fall I suggest sending NRA-ILA NJ Grassroots coordinator Christian Ragosta an email and volunteering. Christian's email address is [email protected].

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Newtonian said:

The latest issue of the ANJRPC bulletin included an article on NRA's efforts to get out the vote for this year's gubernatorial election. They have three grassroots field reps, including the author of the article. If you can tear yourselves away from polishing your blue guns for a few hours this fall I suggest sending NRA-ILA NJ Grassroots coordinator Christian Ragosta an email and volunteering. Christian's email address is [email protected].

Yeah, there's 2-3 other threads on the forums about this (search "NRA representative").. and some people have already signed up --- the North Jersey rep I spoke with said they will absolutely need to call on those volunteers in the fall for phone calls and canvassing door-to-door.

I echo your sentiments that even more people on here should sign up!