SmittyMHS

Must have asalt-shotgun

I picked one up a few yrs back as a goof gift for my son. what a pc of shit. Any fly more than 6 inches awayjust laughs, the velocity and spread on ours is useless any further out- a rubber band is more fun to hunt with.

Plus you end up with salt all over your house. More fun nailing them with rubber bands. I use to be good at that. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I picked up the new generation from Cabelas a few months ago.  Filled it with kosher salt and we can hit 'em up to 24" away pretty effectively.   At ~12" it still penetrates a single piece of aluminum foil.  Yes, you do get some salt on the floor but it's hardly noticeable. I also have a family of 5 with 2 dogs so the floor is cleaned almost daily so maybe my tolerance is different. 

On 8/18/2017 at 8:30 PM, SmittyMHS said:

I'm really disappointed with you guys. I expected someone here should have at least mentioned this must have asalt shotgun. Only 23 inches long with pistol grip. Get one before NJ bans them.

Howard brought it up a couple years back.