antimatter

I have been snubbed!

Permit #2 went to this little guy, a Taurus model 85 in stainless.  This is not an ultralight, so she is a little heavy but helps with recoil. 
i have to say this thing is awesome!  Its very well built and shoots great.  The grips are fantastic ever for my x-large hands.  Trigger is nice and the single action is great.  
i put about 50-70 rounds last week and after settling in i was getting nice groups.  This is my first snub so still getting used to it.   my only grips are the front sight disappears a bit (some paint will fix that) and speed loaders get hung up on the grips, so you need to work it a bit to drop in, no biggie.  Overall i am impressed its my new favorite and plan on carrying it when i hit Florida in a couple months.   Taurus is running 40 dollars rebate on these now, so if you are into snubbies this may be worth a look.  This one cast me 210 after rebate but the blues are even cheaper now. 

cheers!

IMG_0670[1]

• Like 2

On 8/22/2017 at 0:33 PM, antimatter said:

Permit #2 went to this little guy, a Taurus model 85 in stainless.  This is not an ultralight, so she is a little heavy but helps with recoil. 
i have to say this thing is awesome!  Its very well built and shoots great.  The grips are fantastic ever for my x-large hands.  Trigger is nice and the single action is great.  
i put about 50-70 rounds last week and after settling in i was getting nice groups.  This is my first snub so still getting used to it.   my only grips are the front sight disappears a bit (some paint will fix that) and speed loaders get hung up on the grips, so you need to work it a bit to drop in, no biggie.  Overall i am impressed its my new favorite and plan on carrying it when i hit Florida in a couple months.   Taurus is running 40 dollars rebate on these now, so if you are into snubbies this may be worth a look.  This one cast me 210 after rebate but the blues are even cheaper now. 

cheers!

IMG_0670[1]

Needs wood ! Then it will be muscle!