High Exposure

Trijicon RMR 01 or RMR 02 $261 from Cabela's

Like the title says:

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=2053594&type=product&WT.z_btnclk=YMAL-2053594&WT.z_pg_ref=prd2047219

$290 shipped. Use 7TENOFF for an additional 10% off bringing the total to $261.

Wow!

These are the self brightness adjusting models. Not the best choice for SD/HD but fine for comos. I have an RMR01 on a Glock w/X300U. It works fairly well with very little washout.

1 minute ago, fatty said:

whats wrong with the RM01?

Its a dual illumination sight. It decides the brightness for you and sometimes this doesnt work out too well. The RM06 allows the user to choose the brightness level and that is much preferred.

12 minutes ago, cabalrayz said:

dual illumination are rm3,4,5,5g,8a and 8g

Yeah, its a little screwy how Cabela's is labeling this one. They dont reveal what model this is on the description but if you go into the Q&A a rep from Cabelas says its either the RM01 or RM02.

To further complicate things, In the description on the Cabela's website it says its dual illumination...

"Dual-illuminated RMR features a tritium-phosphor lamp to illuminate reticle in low-light conditions and fiber optics to automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast for available light. LED RMR also automatically adjusts illuminated reticle to available light."

Personally, I like the RM06 the best out of all of them and if I know for sure its not that model then Im not ordering it.

• Like 1