Mach16lt

WTB: Tavor X95 16"

7 posts in this topic

On 9/2/2017 at 6:18 PM, PK90 said:

NIB for $1,730 + $24 s&h
https://www.lipseys.com/itemdetail.aspx?itemno=IWXB18RS

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk

Is that picture right or does the X95 NJ factory legal gun still come with that stupid 4" long brake?

1 person likes this

Is that picture right or does the X95 NJ factory legal gun still come with that stupid 4" long brake?
"The product photo may not represent the complete detail of the item being purchased."

Not sure. I only buy the illegal ones then convert.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, PK90 said:

"The product photo may not represent the complete detail of the item being purchased."

Not sure. I only buy the illegal ones then convert.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Same here... unless the customer really wants an Ugly one LOL

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By remixer
      Factory New Keltec SUB-2000 Beretta 92fs Version
      $375.00 Plus NJ Nics and Tax

CALIBER:9mm
      STOCK/FRAME:Black Synthetic
      CAPACITY:15+1
      BARREL:16.1"
      ACTION:Semi-Auto
      LENGTH:29.5"
      SAFETY:Internal Safety
      WEIGHT: 4 lbs.
      SIGHTS:Open Rifle Sights
      FINISH:Matte Blue
    • By remixer
      Factory New Ruger Precision Rifle 308Win
      $1175.00 plus NJ Nics and Tax

CALIBER: 308 Win
      STOCK/FRAME: Ruger Precision MSR Stock
      CAPACITY: 10 rd.
      BARREL: 20"
      ACTION: Bolt Action
      LENGTH: 39.25"
      SAFETY: Reversible AR Style Selector
      WEIGHT:  9.8 lbs.
      SIGHTS: None
      FINISH: Matte Black
    • By bhtc
      Hi, 
      Hello from Black Hat Training Corps, BHTC (http://bhtcorps.com). 
      We have opened up our RECCE/DMR course for registration. This is an and/or course. You can bring rifles set up for either task and shoot them both if you wish. 
      30 second elevator description: 
      -- 
      This is a high round count, long distance rifle course that focuses on practical employment of the AR platform rifle with magnified optics either 10+(DMR), or the 1-4 or 1-6 range (RECCE) out to the furthest possible distance. Both you and your platform will be pushed to their limits. We recommend 200-250 rounds for each class of rifle you bring. Bring more == shoot more. 
      -- 
      If you don't know about us, feel free to ask openly here, on snipershide.com, pafoa.org or the njgunforums. 

Full Info and registration: 
      http://www.bhtcorps.com/?page_id=518

CONCEPTS OF INSTRUCTION: 
      DMR/SDM Definition, Role, and capabilities 
      Evolution and Demand of the DMR and RECCE platforms, and how it differs from other roles 
      A look at different and useful ways to configure both platforms 
      Ballistics, Trajectory 
      Review on range estimation 
      Practical Alternative zeroing techniques 
      SBU prone engagements 
      Significant amount of Reticle work 
      Multiple target engagement techniques 
      Distances for course shots are 100 to 800Y, with available targets to 1040Y if you want to go after them 
      Working with non-traditional support 
      Shooting from hasty positions 
      Some work on traditional unsupported positions 
      Full darkness night fire (green laser designator illuminated targets, no NV or suppressor required) 
      Scenario based final exam with pass or fail elements
    • By Family1st
      Hi-Towers working on a conversion kit for HP 9mm Carbine.  Have to say it's bad ass.

Tough choice if the price is going to be the same as the rifle. Hell you could buy another caliber.. Although very inexpensive Bullpup.  
      What yas think 

Edited to remove pic of wrong conversion kit, add correct one. And add link http://www.hightowerarmory.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1829

• By SIGMan Freud
      Just to be clear, the 30-day rule between purchases is for handguns only, right? And that purchase would have no effect on buying a long gun?

So if I legally used one of my handgun P2Ps yesterday, I could legally buy a long gun today and tomorrow and every day between now and doomsday and I'd be legal?  I just want to make sure the rule isn't 30 days between "any" gun purchases. 

Thanks.
    • If anyone attended NJSAFECON yesterday they would have heard a "lively" discussion with Scott Bach explaining the NRA position. It is rarely what it appears to be on the surface.
    • IMHO, neither organization really gives two shits about our fundamental 2A rights here. They make more money collecting for their (pitiable) lobbying efforts. After all, we are the whipping boys of the 2A community here in the USA. An example of what the rest of the nation may become if you don't send them your hard earned money. <rant off>
    • http://www.nj2as.org/ramsey_range_where_was_anjrpc_and_nra?utm_campaign=ramsey_range&utm_medium=email&utm_source=nj2as   NJ2AS put out an article essentially saying that while they were out busting their asses up in Ramsey, the NRA & ANJRPC were totally uninvolved. I actually joined the NJ2AS during the Ramsey case bc they seemed to be the only ones doing much of anything in this state. Needless to say, it’s painfully disappointing to see such a lack of cooperation for gun rights here. Truly sad.
    • Can I test it out before I buy? Just leave it out on your front lawn with a newspaper in case you aren't around.
    • No, not Colts. I have too many ball pythons, need to trim the herd. Am just keeping my 3 favs. They are all nice morphs. In case anyone knows anything about them:

1 male Black Pastel Pinstripe
      1 male Mojave het Pied
      1 female Spider Vanilla Mojave
      1 large female het Pied  

Snakes are worth anywhere from 200 to 500 each . They also come in a 4 tub rack with dual side heat tape and a Herpstat 1 thermostat. So you do not need to buy anything except rats after they have settled.

If you wanted to produce a clutch or two these are decent genetics. 

500 bucks takes all. You will also get lifetime husbandry advice lol

They each eat 1 medium/large rat per week. They will do frozen thawed, but I feed prekilled so they may be picky about previously frozen food.    Edited to add - 500 firm. I'm happy to sell them and kind of happy to keep them until I find the right taker.