Zeke

Irma?

13 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

yea.....beyond what i already said when i posted my vid, i gotta keep me trap shut....'cause ya lose friends when ya say some of the crap i'm thinking right now......

LOL....

And I do NOT want to move this thread to 1A forum.....  keep it classy folks..... 

46 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Panic is a powerful drug....

opportunity is more of a gateway 

If history has taught us anything, opportunity is sought whenever possible. Panic or not! If for whatever reason the police are not watching, or are otherwise  preoccupied, there are those who will take full advantage of the situation and loot every store they can!  Most unfortunate for those of us who are still civilized!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

If history has taught us anything, opportunity is sought whenever possible. Panic or not! If for whatever reason the police are not watching, or are otherwise  preoccupied, there are those who will take full advantage of the situation and loot every store they can!  Most unfortunate for those of us who are still civilized!

Why 2nd is in the constitution 

• Like 1

All is well in Tampa Bay, this morning. The night passed well. No power loss, so far. I haven't been outside long enough for a full damage assessment, but it looks like there isn't much at all.Just some branches to rake up.  All we're dealing with now are the back end winds of the trailing outer bands.    We appeared to have been spared.  I hope those that weren't recover quickly.. I'm worried about some friends that had to ride it out in the keys.

Stay safe, all!

13 minutes ago, HBecwithFn7 said:

All is well in Tampa Bay, this morning. The night passed well. No power loss, so far. I haven't been outside long enough for a full damage assessment, but it looks like there isn't much at all.Just some branches to rake up.  All we're dealing with now are the back end winds of the trailing outer bands.    We appeared to have been spared.  I hope those that weren't recover quickly.. I'm worried about some friends that had to ride it out in the keys.

Stay safe, all!

i think you got lucky man. weather channel's reporting over 8 million without power. that's gonna take a while to fix. stay safe. don't let your guard down till the whole thing's passed ya man.

4 hours ago, HBecwithFn7 said:

Stay safe, all!

Good to hear you fared well. I need to call my buddy who has a house south of Naples; on the water