medved11

KRISS Vector in .40 S&W - anyone have one?

I'm tossing around the idea of picking up a .40 S&W carbine since I already have a pistol in the caliber and have the ammo.

I took a look at the available options in this caliber and the KRISS seems to be the one that stands out over the others.

Does anyone have any experience with the .40 S&W KRISS or have any other suggestions for me to look at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Build a .40 AR:

cRXGc6K.jpg

Only .40 specific parts are QC10 Small Frame Glock Lower (Will actually handle 9mm, .40 S&W, and .357 sig mags), QC10 .40S&W barrel, QC10 .40S&W BCG, and I forget the who makes the muzzle break ( that was the hardest part to source). The rest are standard AR parts - you can spend as much or as little as you would like.

• Like 2

Build a .40 AR:
cRXGc6K.jpg
Only .40 specific parts are QC10 Small Frame Glock Lower (Will actually handle 9mm, .40 S&W, and .357 sig mags), QC10 .40S&W barrel, QC10 .40S&W BCG, and I forget the who makes the muzzle break ( that was the hardest part to source). The rest are standard AR parts - you can spend as much or as little as you would like.

That looks great - I hadn't thought about the "build" route. How is the reliability in terms of feeding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, tattooo said:

I have the Kriss in .45, I know they come in 9mm now but .40 is news to me ?

The .40 is new for this year. I picked up one in .45 earlier this year and found out about the .40 by accident when I started searching for carbine options in the caliber.  

https://kriss-usa.com/press-release/408-kriss-vector-gen-ii-2017-now-available-in-40sw