CageFighter

to mill or not to mill...

My G19 Gen4 was my 1st pistol and I dont think I'll ever get rid of it.  Im thinking of a tricked out G19, should I mill the one I have, do I find another slide or even a 2nd G19?  What would you guys do?  I dont have an issue chopping up and other pistol, just this one.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CageFighter said:

My G19 Gen4 was my 1st pistol and I dont think I'll ever get rid of it.  Im thinking of a tricked out G19, should I mill the one I have, do I find another slide or even a 2nd G19?  What would you guys do?  I dont have an issue chopping up and other pistol, just this one.  

The GFC( glock fan club) here will link you to various ; sourcing

Its only heirloom to you. I'd either mill or buy a pre milled depending what's cheaper. I could see myself rocking a Roland special 

You’ll never swap back and forth.  If by milling you mean mill the slide for an RMR the I’d replace it.  The work is expensive.   If you are not looking for that then just cut up the one you have.  

I love decorating me some glocks so get busy and let’s see what you come up with.  

7 hours ago, blksheep said:

Buy a second one and mill that.  Im in the process of having a Gen5 milled now.  

can I ask.....WHO is doing the mill work?  

ps:  looks like im buying a 2nd G19 Gen4.  just need to find one.