NJJoe22

New Range to open in Wayne

On 9/7/2017 at 11:11 AM, bry@n said:

Guys. I spoke with Shawn last night. He seemed pretty cool and stayed the article was misquoted re: hollow point ammo. The explosive ammo was re: tracer rounds. 

With GFH's expansion, I think it's possible they'll have a rough go of it. It all depends.

GFH is a nice range, with an owner that is diehard 2A, gives back to the community/ also 2A community and all around nice guy. That's a hard combo to over come. 

I assume, they'll be catering to different markets. 

The problem with GFH is the line.  I love the range but the lines are long.  I've driven there only to turn around because the wait time is an hour.  

10 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

The problem with GFH is the line.  I love the range but the lines are long.  I've driven there only to turn around because the wait time is an hour.  

You still go to the range? It's a nice place, but a little too far for me. I need to get on the waiting list for my local club. 

2 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

The "Mount Gunmore" Expansion Project that's a block long should ease the wait a bit. :) 

22 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

Says the guy that wife'd up, kidded up and forgot about his guns.

Let me just say, this tragic, unrequited bromance is really quite heart-wrenching to witness. For god's sake, @ChrisJM981 - why don't you just invite @Ray Ray for a day at the range and be done with it already?  Get things back on-track. :friends:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

As a member from day 1,  5 minutes is the longest I have ever waited.  Membership has its advantages.  You should join.  We could use more guys like you.

1 hour ago, Tunaman said:

As a member from day 1,  5 minutes is the longest I have ever waited.  Membership has its advantages.  You should join.  We could use more guys like you.

If it was an outdoor range, then yeah.   I do not like shooting indoors, I just do it cause I can't always get to Pennsylvania.

5 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Let me just say, this tragic, unrequited bromance is really quite heart-wrenching to witness. For god's sake, @ChrisJM981 - why don't you just invite @Ray Ray for a day at the range and be done with it already?  Get things back on-track. :friends:

@ChrisJM981 's brother is hotter, just sayin

0:45 is where he pops in.  Hot!

18 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

Says the guy that wife'd up, kidded up and forgot about his guns.

I was down to one income for a while and had to chase that OT. 

17 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

I was hoping he was going to come to the shotgun shoot. I think we're on opposite shifts, but we'll figure something out. Glad you're back big guy. @Ray Ray

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ChrisJM981 said:

I was down to one income for a while and had to chase that OT. 

I was hoping he was going to come to the shotgun shoot. I think we're on opposite shifts, but we'll figure something out. Glad you're back big guy. @Ray Ray

• Like 1

UHGC is opening 2/3/18. I just got back from their orientation with ROC. I have to say that the owner, Beth and her family were VERY friendly and accommodating, the range, lounge and gun shop are amazing and atmosphere is great!!!!..can’t wait for opening day!!!..I am one of the ones who pre-registered at the very beginning and knew it would take a long time until they opened. Well that day is here and it was well worth the wait!

Anyone got any updates on this Reloaderz (?) place in Wayne? I even checked their FB page but nada. What a shame that this place got an open arm welcome from the planning brd but Ramsey's got tarred and feathered. 

10 hours ago, Old Glock guy said:

I pass by there frequently, and there does not appear to be much going on.  

Hmmm, that and an inactive web page doesn't look good but time will tell. Maybe typical zoning hiccups.