Zeke

Suggest forend grip?

On 9/10/2017 at 3:14 PM, Zeke said:

Tear up your hands? I have a side gig as a hand model; these digits are perfection...

jus asken

im between this and kag 

Is there a picture of this one with a hand on it? Looks kind of long. This one is aluminum, which I'd rather get than plastic. Whatever is lighter.

On 9/19/2017 at 9:14 AM, Pew Pew Plates said:

It's lighter cheaper and just as effective to use nothing in addition to your hand guard...!2017_Shooting_Images-7228_zpsqcywig6j.jp

Ooooooo, what buttstock is that? Looks like it will fit my body better? Already looking at hand stops on here. Have a couple in mind.

6 hours ago, T Bill said:

Luth-AR perhaps.

I currently am using the Magpul SL-K. Very small and the vertical height is too small for my body. I want to check out some stocks that are of good quality, light and have more of a vertical height. Preferably one that doesn't adjust at all, since I don't want to pin anything...so it would need to be as long as my buffer tube and buttstock now which is 9 inches. I'm sure I can find a quality buttstock that is at least 9 inches statically. A nice 10 inches would be even better. Just trying to get a little more comfortable setup, that's all.

13 hours ago, MichaelDiggs said:

Ooooooo, what buttstock is that? Looks like it will fit my body better? Already looking at hand stops on here. Have a couple in mind.

It's the LUTH-AR MBA-1 for rifle length buffer tubes, they also make the MBA-3 for carbine length extensions.  I like it, although I don't utilize the adjustability at all.  I removed the cheek riser as I don't need it (saves weight)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MichaelDiggs said:

Is there a picture of this one with a hand on it? Looks kind of long. This one is aluminum, which I'd rather get than plastic. Whatever is lighter.

I wear size L gloves. My ungloved hand fits it perfectly. Solid piece

I ended up getting that Strike Industries Curved foregrip. Seems like the perfect grip for the bottom front for my hand cage. Thanks to whomever recommended that one. And the price was and is good too. I believe it will be a very nice compliment and comfort to my holding of the weapon. I did also buy the Magpul Angled grip just in case.

Now for the buttstock I ended up with the Strike Industries Force Viper fixed stock. Whole inch more vertical and about an inch total length added after install which I think will be perfect. Also have that Gieselle SSA 2 stage trigger coming, a new Raptor charging handle. Plus a sling, mounts, and other stuff that cost money. Damn.

I can even keep track of what is suppose to come or not! Because I know for sure I bought two buttstocks and can't find the second one. Gotta be here somewhere, I save all my email orders in one folder.