Haddoncoach

Looking for good Sporting Clay Ranges

I figure this is the place to get some suggestions for exploring some sporting clays ranges within a reasonable driving distance of S. Jersey.  Myself and a group of friends enjoy shooting together - we are fans of M&M in Pennsville and have driven out to Lehigh Valley in Allentown.  What else do you recommend?  Lots of folks point out Quinton, Cedar Creek and Red Wing - we have not tried any of these yet but would like to hear your positive recommendations.  Thanks!

I never been to red wing but Quinton is ten times better than M$M. Yes I used the $ instead of the & because m&m is way to overpriced. 

Quinton will be open tomorrow so go shoot there. You'll thank me later lol...

CNJFO is sponsoring a station at the sporting clays fundraiser being held at Quinton next Sunday (in one week).  A couple of us will be there shooting the event & we'll have a banner up and possibly a table for brochures & swag.  Memberships in CNJFO will also be available.  Hope to see you folks there!

Rosey

http://www.cnjfo.com 

10 hours ago, Danno said:

would I be able to shoot alone at any of these places?  Do they have auto pullers?

At quinton trap and 5 stand yes, trap has microphones and 5 stand had a guy that hits the buttons. 

Skeet there is usually someone there willingto run the box but that's hit or miss.

Sporting clays no, you need someone to run the box for you but people are pretty friendly and will let you join their squad.

• Like 1

Actually at both Quinton and M&M you can shoot by yourself.  The box can be set for a delay of 2 or 3 seconds (your choice) so you can push the button and get set without help.

i found everyone at Quinton very nice - Karen at the front desk was really friendly and helpful!