maintenanceguy

Where are the Clay Targets?

I usually just pick up a couple of boxes of clay targets at Walmart.  They're not in stock there isn't even have a place on the shelf for them today.  Looks like hunting stuff has moved into that section for the season.

I stopped at Dicks - they're out.

I called Cabela's in Christiana - none there.

I checked Bass Pro's website.  Atlantic City store is out of stock.

I don't remember seeing boxes of clays at local gun shops.  But, I wasn't looking for them so may have overlooked them.

So who in Salem/Cumberland county has boxes of clay targets in stock?

I'm going to resurrect this thread. Walmart no longer even has the white flyers on their website, I bought them in the past in the East Windsor and Boonton stores, but as of this morning, no more. I even bit the bullet and checked DSGs website, out of stock. Are these things made in China? What is going on?

On 3/3/2020 at 8:01 AM, JohnnyB said:

White Flyer is made in the USA. Clay pigeons are not legal in China because the Chinese would eat them! :lol:

I was able to get some clay targets last fall at Shooters in Egg Harbor township. Well I assume they're clay but I haven't eaten any to make sure. All I can say is that they are bright orange and kind of powdery on the outside. Maybe you're supposed to mix them with water or something?