BobA

Target Sports USA Reviews?

Great.  They have a couple of bad reviews from a few years back but they claim they had a surge that overwhelmed them.  I have an email into them now about picking up at their place.  I'm passing right by their front door coming home from Boston next week.

Currently there are not only great prices but they're offering manuf. rebates.

1 hour ago, T Bill said:

White list? As opposed to........................

as opposed to blacklisted / banned sites. sites that won't ship to nj or require you to submit your firearm id card, or ones with shady pricing tactics. there are lots of them. Target is not one

1 hour ago, bennj said:

Do most of my ordering online from Targetsportsusa.com, some from Sgammo.com. shipping usually takes 4-5 days way cheaper than local lgs even with shipping, never a problem. Hope Murphy doesn't screw it up for us.

I can assure you the first opportunity he gets he will cancel all our Internet purchase tickets. That's been on the back burner since Sandy Hook.

order ammo about every 2 weeks from them,  never had a problem.   and as others said 1-2 days to NNJ.   I always check the unmarked packaging option they offer.  Trying to accumulate a lifetime supply of .22 ,  plinkers, target, high velocity, Standard Vel all brands.  never a problem.

fedex guy just backs up my garage now.