antimatter

The dreaded 3rd permit syndrome...

I don't have one to sell used, but I'm selling a Glock pistol prize certificate for $380 (they're transferrable, Glock includes the transfer form with the certificate).  
You'd need an FFL to forward the paperwork to Glock, then wait for the gun to be shipped back, so it takes time to receive the pistol, but the price is hard to beat, and the certificate is good for anything Glock makes (with a small upcharge for the G4/G5's, and a larger upcharge for the MOS or longslide models).   
I'd be willing to meet at the FFL doing the transfer (if in northern NJ) to sell the certificate and you can initiate the transfer from there.

It sounds good but I’m not sure it could be done in two weeks.

2 hours ago, Matroskin said:

It sounds good but I’m not sure it could be done in two weeks.

Probably not.   For the prize guns, the dealer can't pull one off the shelf--they have to be shipped from Glock to the dealer (even though there is no difference between the guns).

3 hours ago, Philasipha said:

Do you have several of these certificates or just one? I'd be interested one also. I may need to understand a bit more but I'm definitely interested, sounds like a good deal.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I won two this year (these are the gun prize certificates Glock awards at the GSSF matches), but I'm redeeming one myself, so I only have one for sale.  But it sounds like Matroskin's permit will expire before he could use it, so this one is still up for grabs.

I'll get some scans of the paperwork tomorrow and email them to you, if you can PM me your address.   I can't attach files of any size to emails within NJGF.   These certificates get sold with some regularity on the Brian Enos or the Glock forums, or occasionally here.   The scans will show which guns the certificate is good for without upcharge, and what the upcharge is for the models that aren't fully covered.   I'll also include a copy of the blank transfer form, and the dealer instructions for doing the transfer.

I won two this year (these are the gun prize certificates Glock awards at the GSSF matches), but I'm redeeming one myself, so I only have one for sale.  But it sounds like Matroskin's permit will expire before he could use it, so this one is still up for grabs.
I'll get some scans of the paperwork tomorrow and email them to you, if you can PM me your address.   I can't attach files of any size to emails within NJGF.   These certificates get sold with some regularity on the Brian Enos or the Glock forums, or occasionally here.   The scans will show which guns the certificate is good for without upcharge, and what the upcharge is for the models that aren't fully covered.   I'll also include a copy of the blank transfer form, and the dealer instructions for doing the transfer.
Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

On 12/21/2017 at 10:46 PM, 10X said:

The Glock pistol certificate is still for sale for $380.  If anyone wants more information, PM me.