Sign in to follow this  
Stonecoldchavez

M1 Garand value?

1 hour ago, Nickjc said:

:popcorn:

There r many other factors to consider and what u have offered does not give enough data to make an informed recommendation. ....but on the surface

Assumed to be a shooter for you.

No more or maybe 5 to 10% big higher than what u can get from the CMP...due to a quick buy no waiting 

Sight unseen not guaged etc...with your info...850

850. sounds about right!

• Like 1

On 9/16/2017 at 8:39 AM, Nickjc said:

:popcorn:

There r many other factors to consider and what u have offered does not give enough data to make an informed recommendation. ....but on the surface

Assumed to be a shooter for you.

No more or maybe 5 to 10% big higher than what u can get from the CMP...due to a quick buy no waiting 

Sight unseen not guaged etc...with your info...850

What other info would you require? i have the serial number.   Yes, I want a shooter. 

That is his asking price plus 200+ rounds of ammo. 

On 9/16/2017 at 9:50 AM, Nickjc said:

Watch it a be a D. :o

Che?  Please elaborate. 

Nick-

I looked at the rifle today. Yes, $850 plus 200+ rounds of free ammo for it. It has new stock and new barrel. He told me he got it from a reliable member of his gun club who had it re-barreled is all he knew.  I saw that the receiver and the bolt were marked with Springfield Armory stamps. The rifle looks brand new. If I could only get the pics to upload.... er. 

He told me he has only shot it a few times. He used old ammo and brand new. He "thinks" there should be no muzzle erosion as it has a new barrel.

He also has hundreds of rounds of blanks for it....why, I don't know. I believe they were given to him. 

• Like 1