dajonga

Crown Vic Police cars... opinions

59 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

THAT almost sounds like too good of a deal. i'd def check that out if i were int he market......

Good deal if EMS is original owner.  Maybe not so much if it's a hand-me-down from FHPD.  Worth checking out though.

without a doubt. hell.....for that price, if it only lasts a year or two, it's a great deal.

i know most pd's around my area are pretty meticilous on their maintenance. cherry hill(where my shop is) has their own facility. most of the smaller towns contract out to shops like me. i do one, and am working on getting a couple other neighboring pd's. they all report though that at min. their oil is changed every 3k miles.

^^^^I'll be in Princeton Marriott at Forrestal at NJSAFE 7:30am tomorrow.  Bring yer phone Ray.  I'm easy to find w/ 2 missing wheel covers, and various 2A stickers & an Eagle Scout bumper sticker :)  This way I can get in the photo with my stuff, lol!

17 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:

^^^^I'll be in Princeton Marriott at Forrestal at NJSAFE 7:30am tomorrow.  Bring yer phone Ray.  I'm easy to find w/ 2 missing wheel covers, and various 2A stickers & an Eagle Scout bumper sticker :)  This way I can get in the photo with my stuff, lol!

I remember her, she was a boat.

On 9/23/2017 at 3:40 PM, Ray Ray said:

I remember her, she was a boat.

Indeed!  Not quite as long as the Alert though I am thinking of getting around to installin' green & red lamps on the hood :) 

9 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:

Indeed!  Not quite as long as the Alert though I am thinking of getting around to installin' green & red lamps on the hood :) 

Wait, how do you know I was on the Alert?!?!?!

On 9/25/2017 at 8:41 AM, Ray Ray said:

Wait, how do you know I was on the Alert?!?!?!

I've known for YEARS Ray, cause you & I spoke about your CG service, and we chatted about her being stationed at Cape May Coast Guard Academy prior to your enlistment :) .  You even posted pix here on the NJGF of you below the weather deck near a storage compartment.

• Like 1

Just now, Smokin .50 said:

I've known for YEARS Ray, cause you & I spoke about your CG service, and we chatted about her being stationed at Cape May Coast Guard Academy prior to your enlistment :) .  You even posted pix here on the NJGF of you below the weather deck near a storage compartment.

That's right!  Wow, we talked about that years ago.  I still have all those pictures too.