Zouave

The Punisher on Netflix

What can you say but "HELL YEAH!!!".  I thought Joe Bernthal did a good job in Season 2 of Daredevil portraying him, can't wait to see a whole season of this!  Nice touch with the song selection on this trailer as well I think...

• Like 1

Too bad the writers of Dirty Laundry didn't write/direct the Punisher movie with Thomas Jane. It would have been much better, and perhaps not killed the Punisher movies like War Zone did. It was way over the top, wasn't made for a wide enough audience limiting revenue, and resulted in a sequel being buried under 6 feet of concrete. 

22 hours ago, AlDente67 said:

Dang! Thanks for posting this.  I would have missed it.  Now that The Strain is over for good, I need another fix.

Supposedly, T-mobile now offers Netflix for free, although I don't believe them until I see it.

Its for free until you notice that the plan without it is $20 cheaper, and the two service plan you get for that $20 retails for about $10. So.... Yeah. You are paying for the service and another $10 for the 'free' bandwidth.

On 9/23/2017 at 2:50 PM, raz-0 said:

Its for free until you notice that the plan without it is $20 cheaper, and the two service plan you get for that $20 retails for about $10. So.... Yeah. You are paying for the service and another $10 for the 'free' bandwidth.

I knew there would be a gotcha without even looking too deeply.  "T-Rob" is ridiculous in pricing, but I cant easy switch without replacing 4 different fairly new phones.

2 hours ago, JackDaWack said:

I just finished up the punisher, too. I thought it was amazing, I was very impressed with the entire series. Gonna have to watch Daredevil next if its even better. 

Daredevil is a really good show. I gives you the lead in to the Punisher. You should check out Jessica Jones too.

I was rather disappointed.  The entire story arc about PTSD, the side story with the young man who suffers from PTSD added nothing to the overall storyline and just felt like unnecessary filler.

The very ending was an absolute joke.  I laughed and shook my head it was so bad.

I very much wanted to enjoy it but only finished watching it because i had already watched half the episodes.

Out of five stars I would give it 2 to 2.5 stars.  Too long, too much worthless side story and a horrible PC ending.  Not to mention how it mocks 2A supporters as angry old men (who are also valor stealers).   

Hopefully they do a much better job with session 2 or I won't even waste my time.

I think you read a little too far into somethings, and not far enough into others. The entire show is about a vigilante using guns to kill people, 2@ or not that sends a powerful message...

Second, the vet with PTSD, it tied together some parts of the main story. It also showed that the punisher has no allegiances except for those who are innocent. 

Did you not love the entire pro 2A arguments made in the story? the woman reporter was all about carrying a gun for protection, not to mention pointing out the hypocrisy of the Senator. 

The ending was Meh, but it was necessary on some level. Trying not to give any spoilers away.