Mrs. Peel

New German Police Verson of Glock Leaked by Magazine

The title says it all. http://www.guns.com/2017/09/25/german-mag-leaks-rotating-barrel-glock-46-9mm-police-pistol/ 

The only question in my mind is: will @High Exposure say, "OMG... I gotta have one!" - and immediately purchase plane tickets to Germany? Inquiring minds want to know!

I doubt we will see the 46 over here, but I’d want to take a look at one. Like the rotating barrel in the PX4, so interested in how Glock did theirs.

Would I buy one? Since I have a similar sized .45 (30S), and not bothered by recoil, it isn’t going to do much over a 19 for me. Lower bore would be nice, but if it doesn’t share holsters, sights, or magazines with the 19 (giving examples, no idea on commonality), there would be absolutely no reason other than s***s and giggles.

But everyone hates the rotating barrel design. Remember?

Take a look on MAC... Tim just did a video of the PX4. Was very impressed, and it actually ran ammo that jammed in all other guns he tried it in (steel cased Winchester, if I remember correctly).

Supposedly, there is a gauntlet test being ran on it soon. He originally said he doesn’t think it will work out well, but time will tell.

If you look on Pistol Forum, PX4s are well regarded there. Personally, had good use with my 9mm, and even the .45 (sold it because it was large, and my Glock 30S fits the bill better). That speaks more to me than “everyone’s” feelings.

I was being sarcastic guys. Geez. 

That's the argument everyone uses when they don't like the PX4 or Cougars. 

FYI, I'm a big Beretta fan, 92 and PX4.  I'm the one who did all the work on the PX4 Type C trigger and posted it on Beretta forum. Im the go to Type C guy over there.

And yeah, I read the MAC thread. Didn't care to watch the video.

• Like 1

Just another article... my last one, I promise, on this topic! The articles will probably just be repeating themselves after this anyway: https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/glock-46-leaked-something-really-new/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=20170929_FridayDigest_141&utm_campaign=/blog/glock-46-leaked-something-really-new/