Iggyort

Looking to form a NJGF Team for the Carlos Hatchcock Match

12 hours ago, blksheep said:

Any info on this.  Number for registration?

I have the info from 2014. See below

I have written the Match Director for this year's information.

The gentlemen's name is  Joe Riely  -  [email protected]

2014 Carlos Hathcock Rules.pdf

Carlos Hathcock Match 11-23-111 (4).doc

On 9/29/2017 at 11:54 AM, Scorpio64 said:

No problem.  I was looking into it after your OP.  I'd join the team but I want you to do well in the match. :D

I was thinking the same thing about myself.  

6 hours ago, Bully said:

Yeah.  I'd love to shoot it on your team but am afraid of the handicap that I would present

Anyone else smell the distinct wreak of bullshit?

13 hours ago, Bully said:

Yeah.  I'd love to shoot it on your team but am afraid of the handicap that I would present

Just come and shoot with us.  If you can, practice a bit.

I will be practicing using these next weekend at either CJ or OB.

https://www.amazon.com/STANDARD-TQ-19-QUALIFICATION-TARGETS-PACK/dp/B00EU767V0/ref=sr_1_4?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1507081578&sr=1-4&keywords=tq+19+targets

9 hours ago, Old School said:

I'm sure they would take your money and no one would object.

All you have to do is put those little pills in 1 1/2 - 2" @ 300yds.

My SPR can do that all day.  The problem is, I can't.  When I do my part, I can shoot sub MOA at 100 Yards fairly consistently.  As soon as I stretch out to 200, the groups open up to about 2-3".  Never had the opportunity to shoot 300 yet.  I'm still learning.

8 hours ago, Iggyort said:

Just come and shoot with us.  If you can, practice a bit.

I will be practicing using these next weekend at either CJ or OB.

https://www.amazon.com/STANDARD-TQ-19-QUALIFICATION-TARGETS-PACK/dp/B00EU767V0/ref=sr_1_4?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1507081578&sr=1-4&keywords=tq+19+targets

Honestly and no bullshit:  I would love to however it's the practice time that's killing me.  Between work, more work, a night of school, and hunting, time is relatively short right now.  

Best of luck in the match.  

10 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

My SPR can do that all day.  The problem is, I can't.  When I do my part, I can shoot sub MOA at 100 Yards fairly consistently.  As soon as I stretch out to 200, the groups open up to about 2-3".  Never had the opportunity to shoot 300 yet.  I'm still learning.

First, sorry Iggy and Ed. I can't make it on 10/29. It's the last match of the TriCounty Rifle League that day and I haven't figured out how to be in 2 places at the same time. Damn you, Albert Einstein!

As far as the rest of you and shooting 300yds, come out to the Frozen Nutz shoots this fall and winter at South Jersey Shooting Club. All the details are in my thread https://www.njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/87817-frozen-nutz-matches-at-sojersey-shooting-club/

Brian

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, njJoniGuy said:

First, sorry Iggy and Ed. I can't make it on 10/29.

Oh no, don't get me mixed up in this.  I only provided the link to the match details and lamented my poor shooting skillz beyond 100.  This is all Iggy's gig.

22 hours ago, njJoniGuy said:

First, sorry Iggy and Ed. I can't make it on 10/29. It's the last match of the TriCounty Rifle League that day and I haven't figured out how to be in 2 places at the same time. Damn you, Albert Einstein!

As far as the rest of you and shooting 300yds, come out to the Frozen Nutz shoots this fall and winter at South Jersey Shooting Club. All the details are in my thread https://www.njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/87817-frozen-nutz-matches-at-sojersey-shooting-club/

Brian

Guys

This is a great way to get into precision shooting and it is exactly how I got hooked.

Now I shoot 600 yard F - Class Matches regularly and 1,000 yard  matches  every once in a while.

Yes , you have to travel but  the  Cumberland Riflemen have a 600 yard rifle range.

Come down  , shoot and have a 300 yard Zero.