1LtCAP

shotshell carrier

I would say the most common one is Invictus Practical, that's what I use. You also see a lot of the Carbon Arms and more recently Safari land. Taccom's aren't bad, but I definitely prefer the Invictus myself, I can go prone in top of them and the shells will still be there when I get up.

I use the Invictus caddies and also a modified chest rig from them.  I have no complaints.  Depending on the model they are very adjustable, which can be frustrating setting them up but at the end of the day its for your own benefit.

If you come to the October ontelaunee match and squad with me, you can borrow mine.  The caddies are on ELS forks so if you don't use ELS you can still use the chest rig.  The beauty of ELS is sharing gear!

6 hours ago, Pew Pew Plates said:

I use the Invictus caddies and also a modified chest rig from them.  I have no complaints.  Depending on the model they are very adjustable, which can be frustrating setting them up but at the end of the day its for your own benefit.

If you come to the October ontelaunee match and squad with me, you can borrow mine.  The caddies are on ELS forks so if you don't use ELS you can still use the chest rig.  The beauty of ELS is sharing gear!

what's that? or are you meaning the oct. 3gun? i'll be there. gonna post pics of my home-made cart in a moment. :)

the chest rig thing sounds like a good idea. the guy that helps louu.....i can't remember his name.....jeff? he uses what looks like an old leather police pistol belt modified and wraps it 'round his midsection.

On 10/9/2017 at 10:59 PM, 1LtCAP said:

what's that? or are you meaning the oct. 3gun? i'll be there. gonna post pics of my home-made cart in a moment. :)

the chest rig thing sounds like a good idea. the guy that helps louu.....i can't remember his name.....jeff? he uses what looks like an old leather police pistol belt modified and wraps it 'round his midsection.

I screwed the invictus chest rig right to a weight lifting belt and have been loving it.  Since it attaches by pulling the strap through a ring and then velcro, it can come off one size person and go right on another sized person.  No adjusting per-se, which is important as my wife and I share it.  This is the belt https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ABDEND0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

8 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

not a bad idea at all.

side note......THAT'S what they call a weight lifting belt now? when i used to lift 4 or 5 nights a week, we all had these thick leather buckle belts to support our backs.......

It's more OSHA lifting than gold's gym lifting.