sometimes i'm so good i even scare me. wasn't that way shooting last month....but that'll change, lolol

got the idea for a home made guncart off of a blog. so i scoured craigslist. found a great jogging stroller for 60 bucks. then went onto amazon and bought a pair of rhino clamps for about the same. so for about 120 bucks and 15 minutes i got a cool ass cart. with.....CUP HOLDERS. :)  and speakers, lololol

aaannndddd dammit...was gonna upload pictures.....but i can only upload .04mb???

THERE we go. i forgot i had a photobucket.....

Just now, JohnnyB said:

Well.......That did not work! Sounds like a good idea though!

check it now, lololol.

it really didn't take much at all. gonna clean it up a bit......gun bag'll go where the baby normally would.......

• Like 1

Arrrggghhh... I still can't see them. I'm getting some weird 3rd party hosting message??

I'll channel my imagination... is your AR15 in a little blue onesie? Tucked in a blankie? LOL. Actually, it's a clever idea... cheaper than those roller bags they make for shooters. Those are expensive! 

now?

4 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Arrrggghhh... I still can't see them. I'm getting some weird 3rd party hosting message??

I'll channel my imagination... is your AR15 in a little blue onesie? Tucked in a blankie? LOL. Actually, it's a clever idea... cheaper than those roller bags they make for shooters. Those are expensive! 

a woodland camo onsie, lolololol

it might've been cause i was messing with the link........was trying to make it so it was just a picture here, rather than a clicable link.....

6 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

now?

a woodland camo onsie, lolololol

LOL, I still can't see the pics... but CAMO onesie. Duh, of course! I should have known. :D

And don't judge by my PC skills - I'm really limited! One of the computer geeks on here can tell you if you're doing it wrong. It seems to be such an issue to upload pics - I wouldn't even attempt it. Any "solution" that starts with - "well you gotta go over hear and open an account..." ...Ummm, NO! Not a solution. Click the little paperclip and upload it - it should be as simple as that.

39 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

LOL, I still can't see the pics... but CAMO onesie. Duh, of course! I should have known. :D

And don't judge by my PC skills - I'm really limited! One of the computer geeks on here can tell you if you're doing it wrong. It seems to be such an issue to upload pics - I wouldn't even attempt it. Any "solution" that starts with - "well you gotta go over hear and open an account..." ...Ummm, NO! Not a solution. Click the little paperclip and upload it - it should be as simple as that.

i can't click the little paperclip. it says i can only upload .04mb. that ain't gonna cut it. you were seeing the 3rd party hosting thingie, 'cause i have a free account over at photobucket. apparently they only allow 3rd party hosting on their paid accounts. i ain't gonna pay for an account like that that i'll hardly ever use for that. i just made a flikr account, and re-linked the pics through there. hopefully that works. i'll be taking better pictures this weekend with the cart fully loaded. and in the daylight.

2 hours ago, Sig226GuyNJ said:

I see the pics just fine. Looks awesome dude.

I moved em from photobucket to flikr, since photobucket wants money to allow 3rd party sharing like here.

1 hour ago, George Yetka said:

As long as triggers are safely out of reach couldnt this just be a regular stroller? :)

it could. you'd be walking the safest baby in town at that point. :)

23 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

That's not comparable to what you made though. That one runs $250. I bought one used for $125 from a fellow forum member, which was a good deal. 

I was going to build one off a stroller, but the problem is that prices vary stupidly regionally. Locally they were bottoming out at $80 or effectively destroyed. Even the $80 ones were pretty haggard. If I wanted good prices, I was going to have to spend 2-3 hours in the car and drop 20 bucks on gas and come out saving maybe $10. 

I think longer term the supply is screwed. Most of the jogging strollers on the used market weren't chosen becuase people jogged, but because they were ostentatious or more likely mimicking the really high end strollers at a less insane price. Now the new joggers are in the $300-$700 range with a few exceptions. The want to pretend I'm rich demographic has moved on to weird 4 wheeled strollers with ~6" wheels up front and ~8" wheels out back that won't work well for gun carts.