4 posts in this topic

Glock 19 (gen 4) Battleworn American Flag
The TRUMP edition - lol
Glock 19 (Gen 4)
9mm
Three (3) 15rd mags
Ameriglo Red Fiber Optic Front Sight
Glock Pro Style Rear Sight
Battle Worn American flag Cerakote (factory)
Special 17US........ serial number
(only 3000 made)
+
Lifetime Warranty!
VERY Limited Qty - Only 1 left!
$650.00

UG1950004FLAG.jpg

Americak Flag.jpg

God Bless America (21).jpg

2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By remixer
      Factory New Glock 19 Gen 4 with Laser
      $565.00 Plus NJ Nics and Tax.

CALIBER:9mm
      STOCK/FRAME:Black Polymer
      CAPACITY:15+1
      BARREL:4
      ACTION:Safe Action
      SAFETY:3 Safeties
      WEIGHT: 24 oz.
      SIGHTS:Fixed
      FINISH:Gas Nitride
      EXTRAS:Includes Viridian E Series Red Laser Installed.
    • By kwadz
      Hey, guys...I know this is almost a lost cause at this point, but my buddy and I are driving down for the Inauguration next week.  We're trying to get a pair of the free tickets for the ticketed viewing area, however we're striking out with our US reps.  The only way to obtain them is through a US Congressman or US Senator. 

Is there any chance that anyone out there somehow has two tickets that he/she isn't going to use and would be willing to give them away?  Thanks in advance, guys!
    • By oldguysrule649
      Just saw this moments ago.  Was very moved by it.  Thought I would share it.
      Once a Marine, always a Marine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gml0x5UVBl8
    • By PD2K
      The NRA just endorsed Donald Trump:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4904172501001/nra-endorses-donald-trump-for-president/?#sp=show-clips
    • By tm12
      I am a new to handguns and wanted to purchase a Glock 19 Gen 4, however after Newtown I can't find any in stock. I qualify for the Glock LEO Discount but at this point it seems I'd be lucky to find any G19 Gen 4 at any reasonable price. I wanted the G19 Gen 4 because I have small hands, and the smaller frame, and smaller backstrap gave me a good fit and I was able to reach the magazine release without changing my grip. I also wish to use this pistol at some point for concealed carry. That said, I was also looking into a 1911 either this Tisas 1911Aa1 http://www.budsgunsh...ts_id/411552921 or a similiar Auto Ordinance model http://www.budsgunsh...oducts_id/16100 and buy slim grips. My pistol permits expire in 45 days. My dilemma is should I wait to see if a G19 will be come avalable in the next month, (or next 3 months if I can get the 1 time renewal), or just go ahead and buy a 1911 now. I've also rented a Sig 229 9mm, but I was unable to depress the magazine release without adjusting my grip. Any suggestions?
    •   Back in early 2015, I opted for the Comcast / xfinity triple play combination bundling package of TV, Telephone and Broadband to save money.  To save even more money I bought my own (Comcast approved) cable modem for the phone and a second cable modem with built-in WiFi router for our wired and wireless broadband and cable TV.  I had a Comcast service technician set it all up to make sure it all worked well together.  It does and has nor for over two years.  The cost of my purchasing the two modems at Best Buy have now equaled what the monthly  rental cost would have been if I had gone that route.   BTW, I have a combination of TiVo and Comcast X1 set top cable TV boxes, just to make things even more complicated. Good luck with your new set up. AVB-AMG
    • Well there's at least one deer in Wisconsin that is very thankful today. He was spotted by a principled hunter, who elected not to shoot him because of age despite that tempting 8 point rack. The buck then decided (in apparent gratitude?) to give the hunter a foot massage. Here's the full story. The video does not lie! Happy Thanksgiving!
    • My wife and I are down at our beach house on the OBX of NC.  This year it is just the two of us since the family is scattered all over the U.S. right now.  Last night for dinner I made our traditional fresh crab imperial with bits of salty Virginia ham, along with my hot and spicy chili, all washed down with several local craft beers.  For Thanksgiving dinner my wife is cooking a turkey breast along with the key fixings.  My dish is the family recipe for creamed onions.  Cocktails will include rye Old Fashions during the football games, followed by a nice Australian Shiraz with the turkey. Wherever you are and whom ever you are with, I wish all of of you a very happy Thanksgiving, sharing a delicious meal and enjoyable conversations with family and friends. AVB-AMG P.S. - Last night I should have made Displaced Texan’s delicious sounding jalapeño corn bread to accompany my chili.   Oh well, next time... Sorry for the double post....
    • My wife and I are down at our beach house on the OBX of NC.  This year it is just the two of us since the family is scattered all over the U.S. right now.  Last night for dinner I made our traditional fresh crab imperial with bits of salty Virginia ham, along with my hot and spicy chili, all washed down with several local craft beers.  For Thanksgiving dinner my wife is cooking a turkey breast along with the key fixings.  My dish is the family recipe for creamed onions.  Cocktails will include rye Old Fashions during the football games, followed by a nice Australian Shiraz with the turkey. Wherever you are and whom ever you are with, I wish all of of you a very happy Thanksgiving, sharing a delicious meal and enjoyable conversations with family and friends. AVB-AMG
    • I spray it on a rag pile my casings on to the rag and wipe them keeps lube from getting inside cases.. geez I used crc 5-56 for years this way last year when I ordered my 650 I ordered 2 bottles of dillons lube probably switch back I like the 55-6 better..