Lambo2936

Question about FEDERAL rebates?

I purchased some ammo that the federal rebate applies to. It says to cut off the upc from the boxes.. i bought a whole case of 9 and a whole case of 556.. do i have to remove the upc from EVERY individual box or just from the case? Thatd be like 70 UPCs i believe..

Thanks!

BTW for those who may be interested the Federal independence 556 i got is made in Israel. Would go with that for my tavor ovee the IMI given the price difference had i known. Pretty cool that i unknowingly supported them. Amazing how much crap i find out is made over there nowadays.. tons of plastic products, as well, like tool boxes and such.

Yeah i used a box cutter to score it and then peeled the upc off so the boxes dont have huge holes in em.. did the 9mm, not looking forward to all the 556 though... might have to order more, stuff is ridiculously cheap thanks to free shipping and the fairly insane rebate from Federal. 

You need the UPC symbol on the lowest type of packaging you purchased. Bought a case of 50 by 20 rounds, then you need 50 UPC symbols. Bought a loose pack case, you only need the UPC from the case.  No Exceptions.  Federal is known for throwing out redemption forms for minor infractions.  Also, only one rebate per address/household.

15 hours ago, T Bill said:

You need the UPC symbol on the lowest type of packaging you purchased. Bought a case of 50 by 20 rounds, then you need 50 UPC symbols. Bought a loose pack case, you only need the UPC from the case.  No Exceptions.  Federal is known for throwing out redemption forms for minor infractions.  Also, only one rebate per address/household.

I turned in 50 upc codes but on other forums people are sending in just the upc off the case itself and getting the rebate. You have to provide the original invoice so Federal will know how many rounds you bought. 

That bolded part is just not true. Max rebate is $200. You can place multiple orders and send in multiple rebates as long as you dont go over the $200 limit. 

On 10/19/2017 at 3:36 PM, shooter28 said:

That bolded part is just not true. Max rebate is $200. You can place multiple orders and send in multiple rebates as long as you dont go over the $200 limit. 

Glad to hear this, was pretty Pissed for a sec cuz i overpaid on the ammo if the rebate doesnt pay out... have to send em in, i cut em all out the other day lol

I think u can only submit 2x separately so either plan accordingly or hold the rebate and combine submission up to $400 total or split and two rebates up to $400 combined. For 5.56 & .223 don’t know if you can or should combine rebates between gun ammo and rifle ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk