I find it ironic that no liberal idiots are able to pick up on the fact that a gun control nut job threaten to SHOOT Dana. If they are truly against firearms then why would they threaten to SHOOT someone?

This just proves how insane and dangerous these psychopaths are and just reinforces the genuine need for the ability to defend ourselves.

• Like 2

"There's nothing wrong with a little shooting, as long as the right people get shot."

Harry Callahan - Magnum Force

This explains the progressive attitudes. Just as you see on the subject of free speech.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, 45Doll said:

"There's nothing wrong with a little shooting, as long as the right people get shot."

Harry Callahan - Magnum Force

This explains the progressive attitudes. Just as you see on the subject of free speech.

I use that same Dirty Harry line all the time, lol!

Lots of pro gun control people are of that opinion because they project their own emotional unsuitability onto others. They know they shouldn't be trusted with a gun, but they refuse to admit that they might not be the most capable and competent person in the room. 

• Like 1

Her tweet:

2 One guy hunted down my private cell phone number, called when police were here, threatened to shoot me in my front yard. #MeToo

OK, anyone see the irony in a gun control advocate threatening to commit violence with a gun?  I say ban gun control advocates from having guns and we'll be much safer.  

• Like 2