Zeke

When you order Chinese food

This is how my wife orders mine. "Chicken and Broccoli with Snow Peas in Garlic Sauce extra, extra, extra, extra spicy. Like seriously I want his mouth to burn and him to feel it the next day"

It still doesn't come spicy enough. 

Also I get extra crispy noodles and make a dipping sauce with the duck sauce and the mustard they give you. 

I through the fortune cookie out if no one eats mine. Those things are gross. 

Singapore Style Mei Fun. It's beef, pork, chicken and shrimp, with angel hair looking noodles and a mild curry. 

Also, try out the chicken wings with fries and sweet tea sometime. They're pretty good, almost as good as the chicken shacks in "the hood". 

Apart from the usual General Tso's, Boneless Spare ribs, etc.

• Like 2

Pretty much everything listed here is all take-out quality stuff.

Singapore Mei Fun is probably the most legit.  Boneless Rib Tips are good.

Fried Chicken from Chinese takeout places is usually good.  The Iced tea (if not in a bottle) is usually Lipton powder mix, lol.

• Like 1

Crap, now i'm hungry and its too late to order takeout. Going to raid the fridge..

The chicken with cashews is a new favorite, as is the chicken with broccoli in some sort of garlic sauce. That stuff is bangin'.
I'm Jewish and follow a fair bit of the rules, so no shrimp or pork for me, so i'm probably a bad person to ask..

fresh pan fried noodles... dim sum... beef & tomatos... salt & pepper pork.  wash it all down with some tsing tao

damn I miss chinatown

saint marks is amazing too for japanese izakaya and gigantic bottles of hot or cold sake

• Like 1