S&W39

Recoil Range: Myth or Reality

Any updates on the Recoil range, it seems to be stalled. The other range might be opening in the near future. $400 for indoor only range, you would expect this place to be top notch. Time will tell but, their going to have to lower that fee. They claim they want to top off at 3000 members. If they can get 3000 people to pay $400 for indoor only range then I guess I'm missing something.

Reality! We have had several significant setbacks over the past 5 years, but we have finally started the block walls 2 days ago. It has been a long journey but will be worth the wait for everyone. 

IMG_7467.JPG

IMG_7476.JPG

• Like 3

On 10/24/2017 at 9:59 PM, tony357 said:

Thats going to be tough, to me indoor ranges are last resort, mainly the noise level, air evacuation systems doing poor job. 

Please give us a chance when we open. Our ventilation system is being designed by the leaders in range ventilation who guarantee us a safe range. 

• Like 2

Please give us a chance when we open. Our ventilation system is being designed by the leaders in range ventilation who guarantee us a safe range. 

Well that answered my question in the other thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pricing

-Yearly Membership:  $279 per year ($249 for the first year if you sign up during our first month of operation)
-Hourly Lane Rentals: $20 per hour 

We are still working on some other membership options 

As of now, we do not plan on offering any pre-construction membership specials.  We do not think it is a good business practice to take money from our customers until the day we open our doors due to the intricacies of a project to this scale.  We hope you understand our decision. 

So is that $249 for unlimited shooting hours? It's not $249 + $20 an hour I assume? Since they are a public range they really don't have memberships, at least not according to how I read the minutes of their approval meeting. Which by the way you can apply for as many handgun permits as you want. Most people apply for 3, many apply for 6 and get an extension. There is no limit of 2.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

UHGC is a indoor private range , 25 Yd ports upstairs, 50 Yd ports downstairs, rated to 50 BMG pistol, rifle, shotgun(buckshot or slugs only) member lounge.

Actually they are 25yd upstairs and 45yd downstairs and while rated to .50BMG the maximum rifle is .45 but they never did clarify if .338 Lapua was ok.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk