Gunnz

That was really really fast

So, I got the info about sending my p320 RX back to Sig last Friday night, 10/20/17.

I packed it up and drive it to the hub in Eatontown.  It was deliver to Sig on Monday morning 10/23/17.

I got the shipping notice last night that it is complete and arriving back to me tomorrow 10/27/17.

thats customer service!

• Like 2

I sent mine on Friday 10/20 and they received it on Monday 10/23, I'm thinking I beat the rush of thousands of guns.

I registered it the first day it Sig had the portal open online.

It sounds like you didn’t ship through an FFL? When I called NJSP they said I had to ship through an FFL, but when I called Sig they said there was no need. I’ll probably ship through an FFL simply because I probably won’t be home when FedEx delivers. 

Good to hear about the turn around time. I got my FedEx label the other day. I have to admit that I’m going to miss my P320. The more I shoot it the more I like it.

It sounds like you didn’t ship through an FFL? When I called NJSP they said I had to ship through an FFL, but when I called Sig they said there was no need. I’ll probably ship through an FFL simply because I probably won’t be home when FedEx delivers. 

Good to hear about the turn around time. I got my FedEx label the other day. I have to admit that I’m going to miss my P320. The more I shoot it the more I like it.
No need to go through an ffl if it is going to and from the manufacturer.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tattooo said:
4 hours ago, mattm754 said:

No need to go through an ffl if it is going to and from the manufacturer.

Nice to know that the NJSP doesn't even know what to do! <_< If my memory serves me correctly, they were OK with shipping it in state, but since it's going out of state, an FFL was required.

14 minutes ago, mattm754 said:

Nice to know that the NJSP doesn't even know what to do! <_< If my memory serves me correctly, they were OK with shipping it in state, but since it's going out of state, an FFL was required.

They can give a million reasons on why they are misinformed. Doesn't make it right.  Federal law states that a non-licensee (you) can ship to an out of state licensee (Manufacturer / Gunsmith repair).

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/may-nonlicensee-ship-firearm-common-or-contract-carrier

Just got home and inspected the firearm, trigger pull is about the same.

no free mags or anything good.  Threw in a new owners manual and a SIG sticker.

also includes a business card with 25% coupon code for my next purchase from the SIG Website (which I will likely never use)

And no, I did not ship through an FFL. I went to the hub, handed the worker the box and said "it's a firearm."  She didn't seem shocked, just asked if it was unloaded and if I was shipping ammo in the same box.

• Like 1

I sent my P320c out on the 2nd.  They got it on the 6th.

I just got notification that the gun is on its way back, eta Wednesday the 15th.

So, a 2 week turn around including shipping on both ends.

Not too bad at all.