MartyZ

Geissele sale is back

I put the G2S in my SPR. It is a vast improvement over polished NiB single stage. But.... It still has flaws. I'm not saying it's a terrible trigger, it really helped me get my groups tighter. I can get .3moa out of it, but it's a struggle.  It does not break as cleanly as I'd like and the second stage is about a pound too heavy.

Basically, the SSA is a semi auto version of a milspec select fire trigger.  The G2S is made from the same steel as the SSA but is mechanically different.

The Geissele 2 Stage (G2S) was designed to be a high quality, cost effective option of the SSA. The G2S is a 4.5lb. non-adjustable combat trigger that is a precision two-stage trigger and allows precise and accurate trigger control. The G2S is manufactured from the same tool steel as the SSA. Visually, from the outside of the weapon there is no difference from the SSA and the feel and reliability is the same. The G2S however has a different way of holding the hammer pin in place, there is no laser markings, and the parts are only spot checked for MP.

EDIT:  PSA has the SSA-E on sale for $180, that's 60 off the normal price everywhere.  I'm going to get one.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:19 PM, Scorpio64 said:

EDIT:  PSA has the SSA-E on sale for $180, that's 60 off the normal price everywhere.  I'm going to get one.

$192 shipped from Geissele with the current 20% off sale , next month they will probably be $168 like they were for last year's Black Friday sale. 

1 hour ago, Contrvlr said:

$192 shipped from Geissele with the current 20% off sale , next month they will probably be $168 like they were for last year's Black Friday sale. 

Ya, I got a good deal on a G2S last year on black friday for .... I dunno, I think I paid $115.00 for it and got some swag stickers or some other bs.  I'll probably wait for the sale.