Sign in to follow this  
T Bill

Hackettstown Guns and Ammo - Building Fire

The building Hackettstown Guns and Ammo is located in suffered a fire today.  Reports say it started while the building was open and everybody got out OK.  It is reported that fire damage is contained to the front of the building with heavy smoke and water damage to the rear and basement.  The gun store is located in the back of the building. Let's hope Walt and his crew can get back on track soon.  He is also in the process of opening an indoor range across the street from the shop.

We’re sad to announce that Hackettstown Guns and Ammo will be temporarily closed until further notice. Our building suffered severe damage this morning due to a fire. We are thankful that our staff and the staff at B&R made it out safely. We will keep you updated as we rebuild. Thanks to all our customers for your support and we hope to be back soon.

Please email Walt at [email protected] for further business inquiries during this time.

https://www.facebook.com/Hackettstown-Guns-Ammo-149337941815291/?hc_ref=ARTH2LhC27g_iyoJEI0ff-jhSBFaKPVxdIxu7-dji326zyMb2y5-FTyZtUAyjPtIVk0&fref=nf

I've been following all day as much as I could. I know Budd Lake and Flanders responded to help. Let's hope Walt can get the store open again soon. 

It's an old building, as are all the ones on that main drag in Hackettstown. The front and main part of the store is a Uniform store so plenty of flammable stuff all around..