My1stGlock

Pelican type cases on sale at Sam’s Club

A buddy of mine spotted these two Pelican type gun and rifle cases on sale for 30 and 60. It’s sold under the Sam’s private label Members Mark.

He swears it looks like a Pelican as he and I have bought Pelican cases in the past. Thought I share it here. He saw it in the Staten Island Sams. Not sure if they offer in NJ so YMMV. Please post if u see them in NJ locations too. See attached pics.IMG_0245.JPGIMG_0246.JPGIMG_0247.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's a house branded flambeau case as far as I can tell. That is not the pelican pressure vent, and pellican doesn't have the metal tabs on most/any of their cases. Pelican has two ridges that wrap the case around by the latches and no side latches until the cases get REALLY big. 

pelican-hard-watertight-lifetime-case.jp

Note, the flambeau case overmolding on the handle is available in gray as well as black. I can't find a 20" which may be where dise latches come in. It is not a pelican. MTM case guard also has some pelican knock offs that look very similar and probably come form the same factory the flambeau comes from. SKB has similar cases as well, which I have a few of of difering models over the years. 

Flambeau-Outdoors-hunting-HD-series-smal