revenger

any basspro updates

Looks like that project is dead.

the state spent millions on the new exit ramp off the parkway for no apparent reason. 

The bass pro trailer is still there. 

I had a customer who was a welder working there, they were paying these guys 40 hours overtime to work amazing amount of money. that project was mismanaged from the beginning. The project was bound to go bankrupt.

you cannot hash out salary + 40 hours time and half or even double. talk about going over budget.. It was across the board not only welders..

15 hours ago, tony357 said:

I had a customer who was a welder working there, they were paying these guys 40 hours overtime to work amazing amount of money. that project was mismanaged from the beginning. The project was bound to go bankrupt.

you cannot hash out salary + 40 hours time and half or even double. talk about going over budget.. It was across the board not only welders..

Are you referring to Sayerville or Meadowlands? The thread got muddy....

Yea definitely a waste up there in the Meadowlands. I remember they were all talking about indoor skiing which is that funky structure that looks like a ramp and it all fell apart during the bubble. I do see alotta cranes out there too but again it looks like another bust and just a money pit. 

What's happening with Sayerville? The EZ pass exit ramp is completed. I heard they were filling out the swamp with landfill and going to put some housing complex out there. The ground floor property were supposed to be storefronts. Dunno what's happening now.

originally I requested info on Bass Pro at Sayerville,     are they still building it?

They posted an update on Facebook literally minutes ago that says yes but opening is delayed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1