Zeke

New McGuyver vs ORIGINAL McGuyver

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

Wut? David Knight was reborn? I missed this? Point me!

Back in 2008 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knight_Rider_(2008_TV_series)

Also - Hawaii 5-0, Dallas, 90210, Melrose Place, Battlestar Galactica (Ok this one was good), Bionic Woman, Rockford Files, Dragnet, Get Smart (1995 - Andy Dick... REALLY?  No wonder it flopped)...

14 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

Back in 2008 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knight_Rider_(2008_TV_series)

Also - Hawaii 5-0, Dallas, 90210, Melrose Place, Battlestar Galactica (Ok this one was good), Bionic Woman, Rockford Files, Dragnet, Get Smart (1995 - Andy Dick... REALLY?  No wonder it flopped)...

I Tried hard on galactica. Fail

5-0 same

3 minutes ago, BobA said:

They’re chicken shits. Too scared to invest in new ideas. Also with all the political correctness, worrying about who you might offend and violence not allowed on anything but a zombie, how can you write anything?

Wut bout the toys? Gi joe? Mask? 

But today, the roles of; B.A. Baracus would be offensive as it displays a poor stereotypical profile of a black thug; Face would be called a sexist womanizer; Murdock would be offensive to struggling mentally unbalanced and learning disabled; and Hannibal would have to lose the cigar in order to be a proper roll model.  

1 hour ago, BobA said:

They’re chicken shits. Too scared to invest in new ideas. Also with all the political correctness, worrying about who you might offend and violence not allowed on anything but a zombie, how can you write anything?

Maybe the Zombies will take offense and protest, maybe they take a knee.

15 minutes ago, BobA said:

But today, the roles of; B.A. Baracus would be offensive as it displays a poor stereotypical profile of a black thug; Face would be called a sexist womanizer; Murdock would be offensive to struggling mentally unbalanced and learning disabled; and Hannibal would have to lose the cigar in order to be a proper roll model.  

and they'd have to learn to shoot, lololol

The new Hawaii 5-0 is awesome. New Lethal Weapon is awesome. McGuyver sucks ass...I tried getting into it and I just can't...I have 4 episode sitting in my DVR unwatched. I have the new SWAT scheduled to record tomorrow nights series premiere so we'll see how that is. 

9 minutes ago, InFamous said:

The new Hawaii 5-0 is awesome. New Lethal Weapon is awesome. McGuyver sucks ass...I tried getting into it and I just can't...I have 4 episode sitting in my DVR unwatched. I have the new SWAT scheduled to record tomorrow nights series premiere so we'll see how that is. 

I'm a little miffed at Hawaii 5-0 as they refused to pay the Asian actors the same wages as some of their co-stars...

1 minute ago, Krdshrk said:

I'm a little miffed at Hawaii 5-0 as they refused to pay the Asian actors the same wages as some of their co-stars...

I did not know that. I was actually wondering why I hadn't seen Chin or Kono. I didn't know they left. 

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/29/hawaii-five-0-daniel-dae-kim-grace-park-exit-season-8-premiere/

26 minutes ago, InFamous said:

I did not know that. I was actually wondering why I hadn't seen Chin or Kono. I didn't know they left. 

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/29/hawaii-five-0-daniel-dae-kim-grace-park-exit-season-8-premiere/

Yep - You'd think on Hawaii, where the Asian population is more than the white population (38.6% Asian vs 24.7% White), that the main show characters would be at least part Asian...  Or the actual Asian cast members would be treated at least equally...

• Like 1