boo

You'll be missed mipafox, RIP

I don't think I've seen it posted yet here, but some of you may know that mipafox posted in PAFOA as ungawa. He passed a couple weeks ago.

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=327064

He had a knack for being able to liven up threads and was a true 2A advocate. RIP.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Barms said:

He was the first person I ever put on IGNORE...   ever, in my life.. on any board..

Well, at least we can all be comforted in the knowledge that your conscience is no longer tortured over that decision. 

Condolences to his friends and family, wherever they may be. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 67gtonut said:

Wow...

RIP..... sorry to hear....

It took awhile, but we finally came to a mutual understanding on his posting here, and all our PM's were always cordial .....

Care to share?

Default Ungawa Passed Away: 1st Post Updated: Funeral Nov-18-2017, 1:00PM, Location Details

Ungawa passed away. May he rest in peace. October 18, 2017

Dear PAFOA Members,

With great sorrow we report that our dear friend and long time PAFOA member Ungawa has passed away.

There is very little information available at this time. Ungawa was found deceased in his home on Monday, October 16, 2017 at approximately 3:00 PM.

A memorial service will be held in the near future at a church in Cherry Hill, NJ. Ungawa's family has requested that PAFOA members attend his memorial service. Scheduling and other details will be posted as soon as they become available.

Ungawa's family is going through a very difficult time, and they are aware that several PAFOA members are available to help them if needed.

Ungawa is a dear friend, and he is deeply missed.

May God bless him, and keep him, and give him peace.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...37#post3659337

Ed's Funeral Service Update.

Ed's funeral service is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, November 18, 2017 in Cherry Hill, NJ.
This thread will be updated with schedule and location details when they become available.

It is traditional for a funeral service to include thoughts and stories commemorating and honoring the life of the deceased.
As a result of Ed's long illness, much of his social life during his last years was on PAFOA.
Many of Ed's friends are also connected directly or indirectly to PAFOA.
Accordingly, Ed's family has requested that PAFOA members share their thoughts and stories about Ed during his funeral service.

There are 3 ways PAFOA members can help honor Ed at his funeral service.
1. Send your thoughts and stories about Ed to me via PM, to be shared with the Minister that will conduct Ed's service.
2. Send your thoughts and stories about Ed to me via PM, to be shared by me or others that will stand and speak at Ed's service.
3. Send me a PM to add your 'name' to the list of people that will stand and speak to honor Ed during his service.

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...70#post3662070

Ed's Funeral Service Details:

Ed's funeral service will be held on Saturday, November 18, 2017, at 1:00PM.
Ed will be interred in a private service for family only at 12:00PM, followed by a public memorial service at 1:00PM.
The location of Ed's memorial service:

Unitarian Universalist Church
401 Kings Highway North
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Phone: 856-667-3618
Email: [email protected]

It would be helpful for Ed's family to have a rough idea of how many PAFOA members plan to attend Ed's memorial service.
You can post your intention to attend Ed's service in this thread, or send me a PM, and I will pass the information to Ed's family.
If you are looking for a ride to Ed's service, you can also post in this thread to coordinate transportation.

Ed's family is asking for people that knew Ed well to speak to the Minister that will be conducting Ed's service.
If you would like to share information about Ed with the Minister, please send me a PM with your contact information and I will forward it to Ed's family.

Thank you.

(This thread will be updated as information becomes available.)
Last edited by Berncly; October 30th, 2017 at 01:55 PMReason: Funeral details, 2nd update.
How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?